What is your worst regret so far in life?

What is your worst regret so far in life?

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Wrong decisions, but generally from one point I set up my goal not to have to regret anything, from that moment I feel really happy cause I think more about riskant situations and how to manage them without regrets

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Not going crazy while I was young.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Staying in an abusive relationship that led to my daughter not having father in her life. But from that horrible experience, I have her and I would never want to change that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Iโ€™d say my worst regret is treating my favorite girl like shit... I almost lost her completely because of it but we are very close again now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything, and also nothing at the same time.

I would want to change everything in my life. But i also wouldn't want to forget it all.

So in a way i regret everything but then nothing cause i still want them to be remembered and have an impact on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not accepting that money from this rich guy I ran into. If only I was a thot smh. ๐Ÿคฆ

I care about myself too much to be out here having sugar daddies ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ college funds are a real bitch though

0|0
    0|0
  • Not helping either of my girlfriends escape the cult they were trapped in earlier. I foolishly did nothing about it until only about a two years ago. Like, even when I was religious, I could see that what they was in was harmful and unhealthy - literally unhealthy, they weren't allowed medicine or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of things.

I wished I could've had a better education. I felt like I wasn't at my true potential, and had I been taught earlier, I may be able to skip some grades. I resent elementary and middle school for their failure to teach.

0|0
    0|0
  • To have lost so much time pursuing my crush in HS. (And to have overlooked her completely in college)

1|0
    0|0
  • Letting my ex walk all over me and hurt my friends and family ๐Ÿ˜ž

0|0
    0|0
  • that meme is nonesense because as you get older you learn not to regret anything because its all gone to make us who we are today. we also replace dreams with hope

0|0
    0|0
  • My regrets took the place of my dreams at an early age. But I find it difficult to choose which one is the worst

0|0
    0|0
  • Developing a Y chromosome. It's exhausting trying to constantly avoid everything to not give people excuses to lambast you online.

0|2
    1|0
  • not much cause i always give my all
    if anything i regret not listening to myself more...

0|0
    0|0
  • That's hard to say. You mean something I could have controlled? Probably getting arrested for DUI.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marriage.

0|1
    0|0
    • Are you still married?
      I'm only asking because it would suck to regret a situation that you're still dealing with.

• No, divorced now. It had to happen but I lost everything I owned in the process.

• Oh wow. I'm sorry about that.๐Ÿ˜•

• Nothing really. Its pretty nice so far.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dating the wrong guy

1|1
    0|0
  • Signing up on GAG

2|1
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t have anything major!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have them but doesnโ€™t mean Iโ€™ll share them

1|0
    0|0
  • I regret nonthing

2|0
    0|0
  • never dating

0|0
    0|0
  • not being married

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe it's Not marriage but a Partner and children you desire. Today a marriage has Zero benefits for men.

• Getting married and taking out student loans.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not retiring from the Navy

0|0
    0|0
  • Great quote

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, not taking my education seriously and not working on my passions earlier.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I took my ex-boyfriend for granted.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes