Do you agree with Trump that we should build a multi billion dollar wall?

Not sure how I feel about it... it’s hella expensive and we already got illegal immigrants here... we should instead offer free healthcare to everyone for a year tbh.
  • Yes
  • No

939

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t agree with anything that he says

Most Helpful Guys

• free healthcare? Nah. I don't like the idea of paying for people to sneak across the border illegally just so us legal citizens can pay for their healthcare.

• You getting free healthcare too. Everyone for free bruh

• @delicious_cupcake

There's no such thing as "free" healthcare, or anything else that comes from. gov. SOMEONE is paying for it. And it's usually those of us that work for a living.

• Nothing is free.

• The Chinese have a Wall, then why not the Americans lol