Who have it worse ugly men or ugly women?

• Ugly men have it worse
    Vote A
  • Ugly women have it worse
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think ugly women, but only by a little sliver. Although men have insecurities too, women definitely have more. This lack of confidence then leads to them being shy, reserved and unwilling to find a partner because they think nobody finds them attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I say men because lots of guys will still date and ugly woman, but not women... they just won't say openly that the reason they won't date him is because he's ugly to her. She'll say it's something else.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ugly men can still be rich, that said then they are just objectified for their money.

Eh both have it pretty rough but I voted for women just because the bar tends to be higher in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who hates themselves more and makes it a problem for other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • By far women would have it worse. I think unattractive women would feel almost invisible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly men can be rich. But ugly women can get desperate guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Women. Guys seem to typically be more close minded about looks...

0|0
    0|0
  • As an ugly man I still get a lot out of life. I don't exist solely to please the opposite sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly women

0|0
    0|0
  • me ofc

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly women unless they can really cook

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what you call ugly !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly men

0|0
    0|0
  • Short men

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly women have it worse because it's very common for men to be ugly.
    Men == Ugliness

0|0
    0|0
  • I think ugly women get it worse since guys are more visual creatures. I've seen hot women with ugly guys that were talented, funny, rich.
    I haven't seen many good looking guys with ugly girls because if their talents, humor or money.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes