To the good folks in the Men's Rights Movement, do you think that the parasites will move in?

I was just thinking about all of the people who profit, and make a living on feminism and was wondering if we're going to see the same beast rise up in our ranks? Or does the fact that most people just don't care enough about men prevent this kind of parasite from moving in?
  • No the Zero sum game will keep them out
    Vote A
  • Yah we're going to start seeing the vultures circle...
    Vote B
  • Anpu, WTF are you talking about?
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to think it would attract 'outsiders', yes. But voted No, because the leadership of most major corporations are Jewish feminazis - and so are the regulators, publicists/mass media, and lawmakers. By this stage the partnership of misandry, and global power - whether Unilever and General Electric or The Huffington Post, The Guardian, Bayer, Northrup Grumman, RCA/Zumba records (etc), SONY, Universal/Columbia Studios, Disney, Facebook, Amnesty International and the other major charities, Google, Reddit, Procter&Gamble, CNN, etc etc etc (and all the small companies that are brainwashed by the feminazis in power)... is so deeply rooted as an ideological/political alliance and motivating corporate value, that it is unlikely (and has been proven to be shut down on that basis many times) that any endorsement of a 'sexist/patriarchical/terrorist (their most recent label?)/rape culture' platform, proposal, figure or group will be made. Usually it will be condemned, by order or stipulation of policy.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't mean to start a list because that is more or less everyone in power, but I must now make sure I mention The BBC, whos constant - daily - scare stories and demonization of men, particularly young caucasian men, may have been where misandry in the mass media really started in earnest - in tandem with the 1997 behind-the-scenes takeover of the music industry. It then seeped into general TV advertising, then sitcoms, comedy films, horror films and then films of all genres. As they have feminazi principles, it is unlikely that those, at least, would switch to the other side, much as Raytheon is unlikely to switch to campaigning for peace. If there is a chance from the corporate side, I expect it must be in focussing on emerging businesses of the future, and education that teaches the belief in equality.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't doubt it, there probably already are MRA's making a profit off of exaggerating men's issues akin to what some feminists are doing. Also, I don't think men are less cared about, it's just feminism is a much bigger movement so anything that may be perceived as a "threat" to feminism by its supporters is likely to be dismissed.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Most men instinctively have a desire to protect women. That’s why we ALLOWED (yes it was us) feminism to gain power. We had no idea how crazy and insidious it would become.

But men are and always will be expendable. The only thing keeping MRAs alive is the insanity of radical feminism is pushing people to fight back. But it’s not an instinctual movement.

0|2
    0|0
  • I spend a few hours every damn day trying to think of ways to make money out of all this shit.

0|1
    0|0
    • There's plenty of money in it, it's just all locked in.

• Indeed. I think lonely men (and woman) will be the shit to make money on for at least 40 years.

• There probably already is. I don't follow them, but wherever there's a group of people with one goal, there's people trying to take advantage of them.
    The "X rights" movements tend to attract some insecure people, which are perfect target for parasites.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll probably happen if the movement gets bigger with more mainstream acceptance

1|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • if by parasites you mean the media picking on a few bad apples to push their own agenda you should be ok since its mainly controlled by men

0|0
    0|0
    • No, the business of feminism. The thousands of people in non-profit groups, academia, government etc that live off of feminism. The ones that have to keep the threat narrative going and find more and more issues to address all the way to the bank.

• Show All
    • I've read both Marx. I've also read a tun of feminist literature both fiction and scholarly works. Just because I disagree with something doesn't mean that I can't learn something from it, and also there is a need to challenge yourself with new ideas. Especially ideas diametrically opposed to your own. It's too easy to find yourself in a bubble surrounded by people who echo your beliefs back at you.

• same reason i sat and watched the whole of trumps state of the union address... i mean i hate the guy but we learn nothing if we refuse to look so to that end, i respect your views because unlike many you do actually know what you are talking about even if essentially we do disagree. i wish it was true of more people on here

• This is just sad 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • There already are.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is as airtight as menisim!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes