To the good folks in the Men's Rights Movement, do you think that the parasites will move in?

I was just thinking about all of the people who profit, and make a living on feminism and was wondering if we're going to see the same beast rise up in our ranks? Or does the fact that most people just don't care enough about men prevent this kind of parasite from moving in?
  • No the Zero sum game will keep them out
  • Yah we're going to start seeing the vultures circle...
  • Anpu, WTF are you talking about?
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to think it would attract 'outsiders', yes. But voted No, because the leadership of most major corporations are Jewish feminazis - and so are the regulators, publicists/mass media, and lawmakers. By this stage the partnership of misandry, and global power - whether Unilever and General Electric or The Huffington Post, The Guardian, Bayer, Northrup Grumman, RCA/Zumba records (etc), SONY, Universal/Columbia Studios, Disney, Facebook, Amnesty International and the other major charities, Google, Reddit, Procter&Gamble, CNN, etc etc etc (and all the small companies that are brainwashed by the feminazis in power)... is so deeply rooted as an ideological/political alliance and motivating corporate value, that it is unlikely (and has been proven to be shut down on that basis many times) that any endorsement of a 'sexist/patriarchical/terrorist (their most recent label?)/rape culture' platform, proposal, figure or group will be made. Usually it will be condemned, by order or stipulation of policy.

• I didn't mean to start a list because that is more or less everyone in power, but I must now make sure I mention The BBC, whos constant - daily - scare stories and demonization of men, particularly young caucasian men, may have been where misandry in the mass media really started in earnest - in tandem with the 1997 behind-the-scenes takeover of the music industry. It then seeped into general TV advertising, then sitcoms, comedy films, horror films and then films of all genres. As they have feminazi principles, it is unlikely that those, at least, would switch to the other side, much as Raytheon is unlikely to switch to campaigning for peace. If there is a chance from the corporate side, I expect it must be in focussing on emerging businesses of the future, and education that teaches the belief in equality.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't doubt it, there probably already are MRA's making a profit off of exaggerating men's issues akin to what some feminists are doing. Also, I don't think men are less cared about, it's just feminism is a much bigger movement so anything that may be perceived as a "threat" to feminism by its supporters is likely to be dismissed.