What Do You Think About All Gender Public Rest Rooms?

Both genders can go into the stalls, at the same time. Guys, and girls, all together in there. What do you think of that?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's disgusting and I'll never use one.

This shit is fucking ridiculous, I'm so tired of this gender obsessed bullshit. There are two fucking genders. And of there aren't any at all, then we should base it off genitals. For trans people, use a single use restroom. This exists for you already. I don't want to share a restroom with random women, do you know how uncomfortable that is for me and most likely other men? Let alone women! My mom is certainly not gonna put up with some dude in the same restroom as her.

0|1
    0|0
  • You know it will be an open invitation to the creeps, right?
    It is a good idea, I'm know
    I don't think you would want to pee in a stall when you know anyone can see you at any time
    Plus this way insecure people would never be able to pee in public restrooms
    So yeah

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t feel comfortable peeing in a bathroom full of women let alone men 😂

Does anyone else run the tap and pee to make sure no one hears you?

1|0
    0|0
  • hey fun fact those signs are single stalls. Like when there is one toilet and sink in the area and the door locks. They are not multi stall area's.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't get why they haven't been that way all along? What's the big deal?

I have seen a few, but I also notice they are usually single occupancy, so more than 1 person can't be in it anyway at a time.

3|0
    1|1
  • I’ve used a bunch it was a non issue. Basically I mean each stall is separate and the rest is just public.

As a parent out with a young son and daughter it’s convenient to not be separated.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. As long as stalls prevent people from peeping, then it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

1|0
    1|0
  • As a woman, I would like a place to feel safe to pull my pants down. Please, men, just leave us alone for a few minutes to feel vulnerable. Please.

0|2
    0|0
  • Um I don't like being on one side of something this controversial but I have to say that is a really idiotic idea

2|2
    0|0
  • It's a recipe for rape. There's a YMCA organization and a YWCA organization for a reason. To be ignorant of the lessons of the past is to be doomed to repeat them. There are monsters out there and feeling special won't protect you from them.

1|1
    1|1
    • You think men can't help but rape if they're alone with a woman? Smh

• Show All
    • Yea because getting undressed with complete strangers in a closet is something normally done every time you leave your house. Also never questioning a man's intentions after meeting them is great way to go blindly into bullshit. Don't even question their intentions while getting naked with them in a closet. Have you ever been robbed at gun point?

• Wow I don't know what you get up to in the toilets if you lock yourself in a cubicle with the other guys and start getting naked, maybe you're the threat here 😂

• If I tried REALLY REALLY hard, I might be able to work myself up to giving a fuck. Maybe.

But I'm not going to.

I wouldn't use one. No way. Not with how women like to cry rape or child molestation just for kicks. Fuck that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the problem with it, y'all are outraged over nothing. It's just a toilet.

2|2
    2|2
    • ‘Cause you haven’t gone through what others have. Some idiots like to peek through or even climb up just to see me piss. It’s disgusting. I want to piss in peace 😂

• Show All
    • It's not just a toilet... Have you ever used a men's public restroom or been in one with other men? Men are creepy and scary as hell. That coming from a man.

• When I was waiting to go use the bathroom there was man standing too, he wriggled his tongue at me (meaning he wanted to give me oral) I was only 16 he looked 40.

I’d rather not use the bathroom at all than to be in there with a man like that.

• I don't mind it. As long as everyone uses their own stalls I do not see any issue with it. Its not like we'd have gendered toilets at our homes either.

0|0
    0|0
    • The problem is when you allow guys to use the same washroom as girls do you open the door for sexual assault. From what I've read in Europe where they have these the rate of sexual assault has increased. Assuming this is true it isn't worth it. Perhaps having a third bathroom for people 1 at a time is a good idea.

• Ridiculous obviously because men and women both could be perverted that why we need separation

2|2
    0|0
    • Thank you! Nowadays there’s a ‘pee’ fetish imagine someone deliberately staying in the bathroom just to hear the woman/man pee ‘cause it turns them on. It’s gross. Makes me feel uncomfortable

• Show All
    • Well I'd say the majority of people are heterosexual

• @carameltwin When I was in school I had a girl climbed up the toilet and she was watching me. I don’t know why she did that or she was just curious (but yes that can happen so I agree on that)

Although, if a woman even attempted to do it to me now (I’m 21) I could easily fight her off. Whereas if a man did that I won’t be able to do much cause physically we know women are less stronger than men. Unless you’re lucky.

I just don’t think it’s ideal for everyone be jolly together in one bathroom lol.

• i didn't know wheelchairs are considered a gender now lmfao 😂🤣🤣🤣

3|1
    0|0

• Sure it is! It's when you're aroused when someone sits in your lap. xD

• It's retarded, primarily because there are only two genders, but also it opens up so many possibilities for sexual assault and other types of harassment

2|1
    0|0
  • Screw that, girls are messy as hell in bathrooms and I don’t want to share :p

1|0
    0|0
  • What Do You Think About All Gender Public Rest Rooms?

1|0
    0|0
  • The only ones that should be "omnigender" are Porta-Potties at big outdoor events. Otherwise, too much chance of continued attacks as have already been experienced in several Target stores.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculous idea keep the mens room and the ladies room separate then add a sicko bathroom for trannies so they don't come into the restrooms that have humans in there

0|0
    0|0
  • Do people actually think there is any benefit to them?

The only thing that changes is the amount of perversion that both genders experience.

0|1
    0|0
  • All genders? I only know 2 genders.
    But I don't think it's a great idea since some men would be stalking on women in the bathroom.

0|2
    0|0
  • I"m for them. Every restroom in private homes I've been in are managed that way, so obviously it's doable...

0|0
    0|1
    • For people in a relationship... And it's usually one at a time.

• @SirRexington Well, if they're sharing a domicile, they're in a relationship of some sort, yes. Usually a familial one. But I note that they don't hang gender specific signs on the doors when people come to visit, so the relationship part is a bit iffy... And I don't usually share a stall with other people, either. So I'm not sure how "one at a time" is relevant.

• I guess it's ok as long as there are stalls to prevent each gender from peeking eachother.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never use it so don't mind it being created for other people to use.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm already used to them, they are almost in every public building in California.

0|0
    1|0
    • That must suck. I'm glad I don't live in California.

Wait, do they at least still have traditional restrooms?

• Show All
    • @SirRexington They are usually single stall bathrooms with locking doors so any one at a time person can us the restroom, only the rooms are not gendered is what I meant. In some place they still do have the traditional men and women restrooms if the restroom has more then one stall.

• So there are less available toilets and stalls now? I'm so confused.

• Well, at least we'd be able to solve the greatest mystery of all time: what do women do in the washroom when they go in groups.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cultural Marxism. A attempt to level the playing field on moral ground just like the last time they tried it by redistribution of wealth. A little more sophisticated approach but it will fail and cause a lot of suffering and death for the same reason, it denies reality. men and women are different, races of people are different. Biology and evolution are real no matter how much , how loudly or how often you deny that they are. The arrests of thought criminals have already started in the UK www.americanthinker.com/.../...er_woman_a_man.html

Of course, your young, indoctrinated, you probably think I'm over reacting or something. Be that as it may, the pain , the terror the suffering, death all around you, you'll wake up eventually. Probably in a gulag for "misgendering" someone.

0|0
    1|0
    • No such thing as cultural Marxism. It's as real as non binary genders are.

• Show All
    • When you offered eugenics I stopped listening to you.

• @SirRexington Imagine my shock.

• I think it is dream for pedophiles and other perverts.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be fine with me i totally respect all people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't see the problem with them. We're all just there to pee

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. Until you find that the guy who was meant to leave ago is still there hearing you pee.

• Show All
    • Every rule has an exception translates to yes, it could happen, but that's not what would happen most of the time. Lol. Never said anything about not being careful. Relax

• Yes it has its exceptions, like everything else. So surely to avoid it they’d have to keep it separate simple as. There’s no ‘in-between’

• I couldn't care less. Women probably reject it the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • That'd be weird, I don't wanna see a girl peeing! I don't I'll ever be able to sleep if I see that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually the stalls have doors that close. If you see something, it's your own fault. Shame on you.

• Show All
    • You're right it doesn't make you a pansy so I'll stick to implying your a faggot, I have nothing against gays but that isn't the same thing

• @Nic1330 so I'll repeat my question, why does that make me a faggot. What's wrong with not wanting to see that.

• If I find a toilet seat down I may feel encouraged to pee all over the damn thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cisgender girls do too. It's creepy. Every time I go to the women's washroom I have to make sure no one pissed all over the seat. Honest, ladies, lift the damn seat if you're going to piss standing up!

• I believe that whoever does this is opening themselves up for omany headaches and lawsuits

0|0
    0|0
  • Get that shit the hell out of here unless they have urinals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad idea

4|2
    0|0
  • They smell bad

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not care who is pissing next to me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Its fucking stupid.

2|2
    3|0
    • Just like its fucking stupid you removed anon posting. Having non PC views have gotten people fired from jobs, harassed, or lives destroyed. Having anon posting can offer a sense of security and honesty from people. Which I think this sight should be about.

• Disgusting

1|0
    0|0
  • WHO GIVES A SHIT

1|1
    0|1
    • Me. I do. I'm highly uncomfortable with it, or do my feelings not matter? Only some non binary idiot?

• Show All
    • Building one large room is more efficient than building two rooms half the size. The wall in between and the extra door makes it less efficient. If you don't get that you are very dense.

• I see your point, I just don't agree with it. It should be for simplicity's sake and for everyone's sake, separated.

• I really don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally fine.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't like it. It should be separate.

2|2
    0|0
  • Cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not good

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I prefer all males washroom.

0|2
    1|0
  • Really uncomfortable and annoying

0|1
    0|0
  • Hey at the end we are all humans lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. Womens bathrooms are nasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't mind them.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes