What Do You Think About All Gender Public Rest Rooms?

Both genders can go into the stalls, at the same time. Guys, and girls, all together in there. What do you think of that?

2336

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's disgusting and I'll never use one.

This shit is fucking ridiculous, I'm so tired of this gender obsessed bullshit. There are two fucking genders. And of there aren't any at all, then we should base it off genitals. For trans people, use a single use restroom. This exists for you already. I don't want to share a restroom with random women, do you know how uncomfortable that is for me and most likely other men? Let alone women! My mom is certainly not gonna put up with some dude in the same restroom as her.

• You know it will be an open invitation to the creeps, right?
    It is a good idea, I'm know
    I don't think you would want to pee in a stall when you know anyone can see you at any time
    Plus this way insecure people would never be able to pee in public restrooms
    So yeah

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t feel comfortable peeing in a bathroom full of women let alone men 😂

Does anyone else run the tap and pee to make sure no one hears you?

• hey fun fact those signs are single stalls. Like when there is one toilet and sink in the area and the door locks. They are not multi stall area's.