• 1950s
    Vote F
  • 1940s or later
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The 50s. I love everything about it, except for the politics of the time (though sometimes people make me wish the HUAC was re-instated and I had some McCarthyist Anti-Communist propaganda posters.)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• 1945+ because I want to meet Atlee and Churchill and go to the labour party's exhibition that they held in the 50's

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 1940s or earlier. Honestly, we do not appreciate our times as much as we should, since we have technology, safer societies than war ages and well... home radiators :D But if I had to choose, ai 'd go back at least half a century. With the knowledge I possess I believe I' d be able to have an ok life, hell even be a leader, knowing how history unfolds later on.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1900's camera were just starting to use someting like a flim on glass. Most people still used horses early cars where cool most where steam powered. No gasoline water and wood.

1|0
    0|0
  • The American Revolution, Civil War, and Reconstruction period would be very interesting to experience.

In the Revolution, I wouldn't mind prancing around in a powdered wig, orating in the continental congress, exchanging friendly letters with John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, and having my face put on a penny.

The Civil War? I'd love to participate in the Great Locomotive Chase (trains and railway history are one of my pet interests), and perhaps (, provided I survive,) go on to become a general officer, working undrr Sam Grant himself.

And finally, in reconstruction, I'd enter politics, replace Andrew Johnson, and complete the reconstruction properly in a way that there is no subsequent rise of the Jim Crow laws, seeing the US enter the 20th century as the world's first racially-equal constitutional democracy.

So many places, so many times, so many lives lived. It's mind-boggling and why I love history :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd travel back and start over my life with all I know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel I would be more at home in Roman gladiator times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the decade in which the process of my existence was started..

1|0
    0|0
  • 1980’s :)!

1|0
    0|0
  • Vote H: 1920s or 1930s.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0-33 a. d. and witness Christ.

1|0
    0|1
  • 60's, 90's, and early 2000's

1|0
    0|0
  • The fifties seem appropriate for me,

1|0
    0|0
  • 1930s. Nazi Germany. I would walk right up to Hitler and tell him, "Listen fuhrer. Forget the Jews. Go after the Muslims. I know you're into this occult stuff. Well, I'm a time traveler from the year 2019. Trust me Fuhrer, in my time, Muslims will be a bigger threat to Germany than the Jews. You can stop them before they spread."

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes