Are American accents ugly to people that aren’t American?

When I hear English accents I think they are super cute and sexy and same with German accents and French accents.. but I feel like American accents like mine are just ugly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please let me know what you think about this!
I guess ugly is quite harsh. I don’t think they’re terrible, just not as cute as other accents haha

216

Most Helpful Guys

• That's because you got used to it and it feels repetitive for you as it's your first tool of communication.

From my experience, i've heard many people actually like American accents. However, as someone mentioned in the comments, we do have so many accents. With that said, i've had this Italian guy and he told me i don't even sound American and he was kinda feeling weird with it and it happened to me for the first time in my entire life! so don't know what American accent he used to hear before! this can happen to, different American accents might face different reactions!!

And i agree with you! specially on German! i love German!

• It just depends on the accent. Like the southern accent is cute to me