How sensitive are you about others' opinion about you?

How much do you care what others think of you and why
How much do you care what others think of you and why

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I care about what people that matters to me think. I care about presenting myself in a way I am proud of and will stand by 100%.
    By doing so, I am pretty much indifferent about what people might think or say. I know I have my basics in order, so I don't really have any interest in spending my time contemplating what people might think.
    I would prefer if people had positive things to say about me, but if they don't, well not my loss.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Indifferent because if they like me they will like me and if they don't then I can't force them to or change their mind.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Usually I don't care about being myself around people but if someone criticises me for something I can't change or my personality it does hurt even if I put on a front and pretend it doesn't. I was bullied a lot growing up and all I want is for people to get along with me and like me for who I am so if someone doesn't, initially I will think screw them but after a while when i start to over think things and believe what they say about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much. I used to be a hyperactive kid till about the age of 11. After that I turned into a loner and I don't talk much unless a conversation is meaningful. It was maybe at the age of 14-15 that I stopped caring what anyone thought of me. I don't even have people to talk to beside my family so it's like everyone else is just another random person in a crowd to me. I do care about what animals think of me though, does that count? 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to say it doesn't matter but deep down, I'm a people pleaser so of course it matters. I try to prioritise the opinions of those who matter though.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the status of that person. If they were someone that I thought was my friend, and I caught them throwing dirt on my name, I'd be highly pissed. But if some trashy, ghetto, weed smoking girl online says she doesn't like me, I'd just laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probz cuz I’m still young I care a lot about others opinions but I wish I didn’t. It’s exhausting

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only slightly. I tend to want approval from others while at the same time, feel that I like myself and don't need their acceptance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'll cry over something hurtful, but I've been a loner most of my life so I'm used to hearing shit things about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I don't give a crap but other times I have diarrhea like nobody's business. Working on that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Me my self and I. I know who I want to be and where I should be I also know that I’m never gonna be everyone’s favorite person so... C’est la vie!

0|0
    0|0
  • I only care about the opinions of those I care about, others not so much. (Particularly those who are immature and spoiled.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all because I have learned that a lot of people are not good people they are not clean people they are more inclined to do evil than good so I could care less what they think

0|0
    0|0
  • Hah, I would love to be able to say that I don't give a damn about others' opinion about me, but sadly the world isn't perfect, neither am I😂😅

0|0
    0|0
  • My brain ignores everything positive others tell me about me and never forgets all the negative shit I’m told

0|0
    0|0
  • there's this scene from a movie which I resonate with when it comes to being sensitive to people. I'll put it below.

But I can understand how people feel, I just never agree with it, or I think it's something thats.. well stupid... It's just that I am usually more advanced in more thinking than many other people and what they think of as important, it to me is usually childish.

https://youtu.be/WD79xi-ml5U

0|0
    0|0
  • Too sensitive sometimes. I should give fewer shits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not one little bit. Just thinking about it, there's been a few times I've liked someone then realised that they can't stand me, and gone "meh, fuck them anyway"

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.
    Can the person beat me in a fight?

If no, then I don't care one bit.
    If yes, then I tend to care a bit more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very... it determines acceptance or rejection. It is done to us... so we must heed reactions... and automatically... we do it ourselves to others?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I don’t care what anyone has to say about me. Never have. Never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would only care if I care about their friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was very sensitive during earlier period, now I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • over here, i could not give a damn. in my more close knit circle a touch more sensitive, especially if they were to climb into my character.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be. But I’m learning to take the good with the bad

0|0
    0|0
  • We all care what others think of us to a certain point

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was kid, I was very sensitive about it. Now I don't give a fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not give a flying fuck on others opinions , usually people are mean

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person people I care about yes people I don’t i do not care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sensitive at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't really care anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Highly

0|0
    0|0
  • I am indifferent to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than i should be

0|0
    0|0
  • Could not give a shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty sensitive tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately too much

0|0
    0|0
  • I have thick skin. Could care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just enough to survive in polite society usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely sensitive

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite.

0|0
    0|0
  • None fuck them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even slightly, I couldn't care less

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't help but care

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t take things so personal anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I have reported them and blocked them on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what people think of me

0|0
    0|0
  • I liesten but idc what people think of me

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • some times a lot. sometimes i could care less

0|0
    0|0
  • Very unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • How sensitive are you about others' opinion about you?

0|1
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes