If you could ONLY pick one, which would you pick? Love, money or to be attractive?

So, if you pick money, it means you can't have love or attractiveness.
If you pick love you can't be attractive and money.
If you pick being attractive then you can't have love or money.
Which do you pick?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My reasoning:

If you pick money, sure, you'll have all the material things you could hope for. All the entertainment and luxury at your disposal, but you would have no one to share it with. In some cases, money = attraction to those gold-digging girls, but no man actively looks for a golddigger as a life partner. I won't even get started on the suicide rates for unhappy rich people.

Picking attractiveness does not guarantee you any form of happiness in life at all. Attractiveness might get you a 1 night stand, it might get you a temporary girlfriend, but attractiveness alone shall not guarantee love, and certainly no money is guaranteed.

In my opinion, I'd rather be broke and completely unattractive as long as I have love. Money is a fickle thing. It comes and goes, and when it's gone, if you have no one to love, you have absolutely nothing. Attractiveness is redundant if you already have love, isn't it? :)

So, to end my book off, I pick love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is this the democratic party's new platform for 2020? I reject it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• As I understand, picking anything but love would take away the love I have now, correct? Although it pains me to let go of that, I can't live in this world without money. I'd have to choose money. I'd rather eat and have a home than have love. Attractiveness is not even in consideration, when the other two options are so crucial in life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I chose a 4 th that is be wise. Wisdom is all that I need. With wisdom I can get both love and money and as I would b having love, I won't care to b attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Like I cannot have not even a penny? Or at least have nice teeth or hair or dress nice or get me some muscles ever even if I exercise and diet correctly? Or do I just get enough to get by?

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean you can't be rich. Like you are just getting by.

• Show All
    • That is true but I'm meaning attractive as in like model attractive

• Hmm yeah love bc I mean model attractiveness is subjective seeing how there are at least thousands of tall pretty women but only a few that get remembered so again it’s all subjective each person and exposure plays a role. Money is like ok I can eat I can provide and I can go on dates and buy me some gym equipment. Love can’t be bought at the store if you have cancer or found in a run way when them people are seeing other people just as good looking as you. people can find lust and that maybe enough but for those that wanna love and be loved it’s priceless. Love the endangered species along with common sense , manners and dignity.

• Money 100%
    It guarantees all that I need and want.
    I consider love more of a luxury than a need and I find it restrictive with a lot of people.
    Attractiveness was never on my agenda and seems to have deviancy so I can live with or without it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would choose love.

No matter what sort of adversity or hardship one goes through, the love of friends, family and maybe even a partner can give you strength to endure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably money as I value self sufficient and security. I don't value the others too much.. Love is great but I rarely feel it

1|0
    0|0
  • Love I'd say because then I can still do things for others and contribute to society and my race and culture. If I have no love in me then I have no motivation to do anything normal, I'd be like a sociopath, a kind of living dead robot missing a lot of my mind and humanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick money... I'm already ugly so I know what that's all about. If I had unlimited money, I could at least "rent" some loving ! LOL

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm already unattractive so I'm ganna go with money so I can buy love too. Famous quote, you'll loose a lot of money chasing women but you'll never loose women chasing money.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love any day. I can sacrifice any thing but can't sacrifice the person I love. I'm ready to live even in a small hut.

1|0
    0|0
  • Money, cause you could be the ugliest S. O. B on the planet. If your got money, you will get pussy and women. So money will cover all the bases

1|0
    0|0
  • Before reading your replies I thought that if I pick money I can never be loved and no one will find me good looking. If I picked love no one will find me attractive and I would have $0.00 If I picked being attractive that I would have $0.00 and never be loved.
    After reading your replies. If I pick money people can still find me attractive and I can be loved. If I pick love I can have some money to get buy on and be attractive to someone. If I picked attractive I would have some money to get by on and could be loved.
    I pick love. I do not need to be mega rich and or so called mega attractive to be happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love. I'd choose love over anything. May that be money, being attractive, being smart or any thing else, if always choose love. To me love isn't just something you say to someone. It's means a whole lot more to me than just a word. I feel love for many people such as my friends and especially my family. But to find love is probably one of the greatest things you can ever do. The feeling of love also is probably the strongest emotion humans can experience. A feeling so complicated it's hard for me to explain. Without love what is life? I hope to find love someday. A love that only the love of my life and I share. A love that welcomes me and comforts me. A love that is unbreakable. A love so strong it welcomes new life into this world. A love that I'll spend my whole life cherishing and being grateful for. A love that is worth waiting for.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love, money doesn't make me happy and what good is being attractive once you have love

1|0
    0|0
  • So if i don't pick love does that mean I just can't have a girlfriend or the love of anyone including family and friends?

0|0
    0|0
  • Money. I'm an introvert, so I don't really need love.

0|1
    0|0
  • I choose love.
    Quality over quantity.
    Substance over style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Moneyyyyy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love

0|0
    0|0
  • Love

1|0
    0|1
  • Love

1|0
    0|0
  • To be attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Love
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love, most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like the love of a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Money

0|0
    0|0
  • Money
    Because money buys everything

0|0
    0|0
  • All are dangerous... I want peace..

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have money you can get the other two or at least raise your attractiveness by a few numbers

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes