If you could ONLY pick one, which would you pick? Love, money or to be attractive?

So, if you pick money, it means you can't have love or attractiveness.
If you pick love you can't be attractive and money.
If you pick being attractive then you can't have love or money.
Which do you pick?

727

Most Helpful Guys

• My reasoning:

If you pick money, sure, you'll have all the material things you could hope for. All the entertainment and luxury at your disposal, but you would have no one to share it with. In some cases, money = attraction to those gold-digging girls, but no man actively looks for a golddigger as a life partner. I won't even get started on the suicide rates for unhappy rich people.

Picking attractiveness does not guarantee you any form of happiness in life at all. Attractiveness might get you a 1 night stand, it might get you a temporary girlfriend, but attractiveness alone shall not guarantee love, and certainly no money is guaranteed.

In my opinion, I'd rather be broke and completely unattractive as long as I have love. Money is a fickle thing. It comes and goes, and when it's gone, if you have no one to love, you have absolutely nothing. Attractiveness is redundant if you already have love, isn't it? :)

So, to end my book off, I pick love.

• Is this the democratic party's new platform for 2020? I reject it

Most Helpful Girls

• As I understand, picking anything but love would take away the love I have now, correct? Although it pains me to let go of that, I can't live in this world without money. I'd have to choose money. I'd rather eat and have a home than have love. Attractiveness is not even in consideration, when the other two options are so crucial in life.