What’s the most annoying question that people ask you?

Usually when I meet or talk to someone for the first time, they always ask β€œwAiT, dO yOu HaVe a LiSp?” πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ It’s obvious that I have one so there’s really no need to ask hahah

Anyways, most annoying question you’re frequently asked?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• β€œ is your hair real”? Is what I get. Lol.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• β€œCAN I TOUCH YOUR HAIR?”

Me: Hell no, this Afro takes too much time to be handled.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Are you asian?

Clearly if I look like a whites person with Asian eyes I have some sort of MIX IN ME.

Are those your real eyelashes?

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ I’m going to go walk off a short bridge now.

1|0
    0|0
  • People a lot of the time ask me "is your butt fake or real" or something along those lines, You know how many times I've wanted to turn around and smack people and be like "Bitch, I've done volleyball for ten years or so, and I'm pretty sure at this point my ass is all natural K bye".

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm the petite daughter of a tall, blond-haired American man & above-average Filipino woman. My brothers are also tall & bond-haired. I'm only 5'2" and was born with jet black hair. When people wonder, they'd insensitively ask me: "Were you adopted?"
    Grrrr!

1|1
    0|0
  • "You're Swedish right, I'm told you have excellent chocolate and alps!"

For goodness sake people, Sweden/Switzerland, Sweden----Switzerland, it's not that difficult stop confusing us. We have nothing whatsoever in common as countries, we're not even close to each other geographically XD

2|0
    0|0
  • Questions related to my real name. it is stupid. I get them every day. I am named like a video game character. lol

2|0
    0|0
    • Can kinda relate, my middle name’s a mortal kombat character πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Lmao , so you can totally understand me.

I'm going to follow you and PM you so I can tell you my name lol

• 'How can you be from Korea and Japan if they hate each other so much?'

'Are you from North Korea or South Korea?'

'How come all you Asians are so skinny?'

'Do you watch anime? Do you like KPOP?'

All these ridiculous questions. The list goes on and on.

1|1
    0|0
  • Whenever me and my cousin are out together, people often ask if we are twins because they think we look so much alike, even though we really don't if you were to take a closer look.

1|0
    0|0
    • Relatable. People ask if my first cousin is my brother πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ He and I look completely different !! His skin is lighter, he’s got blue eyes, and his nose is a different shape. I don’t understand people sometimes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Me neither, especially if they see us often, but they ask the same questions EVERY time.

• When I express I'm lonely I'm asked, why don't you make some friends?

It's not that easy. Funny that NOT ONE of those people ever want to be my friend

1|0
    0|0
    • True. My parents used to get mad whenever my brother would tell them how much of a loner I am. Not everyone can make friends as easily as others do

• How was school/how is school/how are your grades πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone always ask
    How old are you? And how old are your kids?
    Why are you married with kids so young?
    Why aren't you going to college or have a job?
    If it's not that usually something else personal that I don't want to tell a stranger

1|0
    0|0
  • Because of my somewhat androgynous style I'm often asked "are you a lesbian?" "what're your pronouns?"
    I'm a straight "cis" woman lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • β€œI know you said you have anxiety, but have you tried not worrying about stuff?” That one really irritates me, more than I can say.

3|1
    0|0
  • Dang some of the things people get asked seem so out of the world I'm used to some were a little funny others just damn right perverted.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually it's how old I am, cause I look a bit younger when I shave, and I shave often.

I find it cute when a girl has a lisp though, and I don't find it very appropriate to ask πŸ˜„

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you Pentecostal? I'm not but i get that asked a lot and it bugs me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a gf? Why aren't you in college? the most annoying one of all: Why don't you talk?

1|0
    0|0
    • Ugh, I hated being asked that (they why don’t you talk question). Like heck I don't know !! What do you want me to say? πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ People don’t ask me that anymore tho.

• It's not what they ask me, it's what they don't ask me. People constantly misspell my name because they ask. I've even had people misspell my name with it right in front of them lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Are you alright?" - yess it's just my face that looks depressed 😐 the struggle of a resting sad face πŸ™„

1|0
    0|0
  • "Where are you from?" Apparently, something in my voice causes certain people to think I wasn't born in the States.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Do you watch anime". I don't know why, maybe it's the vibe I give off, but people I don't know ask me that almost daily.
    Before anyone asks, no, no I don't watch anime ;-;

0|0
    0|0
  • "You sure you can carry that?"

Like yes im short and have a petite build but im not a weakling!

1|0
    0|0
  • How tall are you?

Constantly. Yes, I am female, I am 5'10". Get over it

1|0
    0|0
  • "Are you and your sister twins?" "Are y'all twins?" No, we're not. We look nothing alike.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you have a boyfriend... Thanks for the reminder 😭😭😭

1|0
    0|0
  • Why I cna't drive? why I don't go out? Why I don't have a bf? Why I use this app?

1|0
    0|0
  • At work... "Are you open while all doors are closed

1|0
    0|0
  • How old are you? is one of them

1|0
    0|0
    • Same, I kinda look like a 12 year old so everyone’s always shocked when I say I’m 17 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ β€œwOw, really? I thought you were in 6th grade !!” πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

• "How tall are you?"
    "Why are you so quiet?"
    "Why haven't you tried weed?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually do the annoying questions... And by annoying I mean Sheldon like questions

0|0
    0|0
  • on here is will you send nude pics to me

1|0
    0|0
  • "How big is your dick?" πŸ˜’

1|3
    0|0
  • β€œYou don’t look Cuban, aren’t most Cubans black?”

2|0
    0|0
  • Does blank size matter? Or panty questions

2|0
    0|0
  • If I'm willing to send nudes. No!

1|0
    0|0
  • "How old are you?"

1|1
    0|0
  • Do you have russian origins?

1|0
    0|0
  • β–ͺ "Your boobs are real?" 😑

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow seriously people have the audacity to say these things to people

• Show All
    • "I wish most men were like u" i actually find it insulting lol like she's trying to say its sad and a pity waste that you have this quality this would have been so great with somebody else ( other men)

• Lol interstellar I dont think she ment anything like that

• "why are you single?"

1|0
    0|0
    • You can't blame them Lydia.. you make them wonder ;)

• Are u dating HIM?

1|0
    0|0
  • "Have you shaven or cut your eyebrows"

1|0
    0|0
  • β€œ Are those real?” Unreal.

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you think about this hair colour

1|0
    0|0
  • Still single no kids yet.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dang that sounds very rude to say to someone

• @TrickyRicky1989 Especially when a person cannot bare children.

• That's a real shame but there are other options now days I'd be happy to adopt if I wasn't able to have my own kids as family is more than blood to me.

My ex was always putting herself down for being to old to give me kids. No matter how much I tried to reassure her

• You have a accent, where are you from?

1|0
    0|0
  • "You go to school"?

1|0
    0|0
  • β€œDo you have a boyfriend?”

1|0
    0|0
  • β€˜Where are you from?’

1|0
    0|0
  • Why don't u smile more?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why aren't you with a woman yet? (I'm 41.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is he staring at me

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes