What is a nickname people call you that you hate? Is there a reason behind your nickname?

1818

Most Helpful Guys

• I have like a million nicknames, I don’t hate any.

Knuckles - for knocking out someone. Long story there.

Like 80 variations on my last name. Can’t say it though, sorry.

Head - cause I used to smoke a lot of weed.

Turbo - cause I do everything fast.

Lucious - it goes with my first name which I also can’t say. Story is too long to explain.

Thumper - inappropriate to explain that one. Comes from the rabbit from Bambi

Sticks - because I skipped leg day too many times and my old boss said I look like an ostrich. He called my legs s*it sticks. So it stuck.

Taz - from the cartoon character cause I do everything fast.

Clyde - from Bonnie and Clyde. Not sure why they came up with that one.

Other Magalnick. I used to work with a guy whose last name was Magalnick and we look a lot alike... so my boss started calling me Other Magalnick. It stuck.

• Ya, my friends normally call me Adi which is totally fine but then a few of them started making rhyming words from it, particularly one which had the meaning 'fart'. I hated it when they used that, but they stopped after a while

Most Helpful Girls

• At the time I was 10 and there were a group of kids from the neighborhood that would gather to play everyday in the afternoon. Every time they’d see me pass, they would literally shout “there it is, The Lady And The Tramp”! I hate it! 😂😂😂😂 Damn kids made me cry once and my bother confronted them that day and they never bugged me again.
    Oh and the reason behind it the “nickname” is because my name is Lady. 😄😄😄

• i bet i win the award for the WORST NICKNAMES 😂 y’all ready?

COW PATTY AND SQUIRT 😂💀 because when i was younger i used to kick cow poop 😂💀

there’s also strawberry and red and sid
    because i have strawberry blonde hair. and my name’s sidney 😂

but i’m still called squirt to this day and that was literally YEARS AGO since i’ve done that 😂😂😂