What is a nickname people call you that you hate? Is there a reason behind your nickname?

What is a nickname people call you that you hate? Is there a reason behind your nickname?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I have like a million nicknames, I don’t hate any.

Knuckles - for knocking out someone. Long story there.

Like 80 variations on my last name. Can’t say it though, sorry.

Head - cause I used to smoke a lot of weed.

Turbo - cause I do everything fast.

Lucious - it goes with my first name which I also can’t say. Story is too long to explain.

Thumper - inappropriate to explain that one. Comes from the rabbit from Bambi

Sticks - because I skipped leg day too many times and my old boss said I look like an ostrich. He called my legs s*it sticks. So it stuck.

Taz - from the cartoon character cause I do everything fast.

Clyde - from Bonnie and Clyde. Not sure why they came up with that one.

Other Magalnick. I used to work with a guy whose last name was Magalnick and we look a lot alike... so my boss started calling me Other Magalnick. It stuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya, my friends normally call me Adi which is totally fine but then a few of them started making rhyming words from it, particularly one which had the meaning 'fart'. I hated it when they used that, but they stopped after a while

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• At the time I was 10 and there were a group of kids from the neighborhood that would gather to play everyday in the afternoon. Every time they’d see me pass, they would literally shout “there it is, The Lady And The Tramp”! I hate it! 😂😂😂😂 Damn kids made me cry once and my bother confronted them that day and they never bugged me again.
    Oh and the reason behind it the “nickname” is because my name is Lady. 😄😄😄

1|0
    0|0
  • i bet i win the award for the WORST NICKNAMES 😂 y’all ready?

COW PATTY AND SQUIRT 😂💀 because when i was younger i used to kick cow poop 😂💀

there’s also strawberry and red and sid
    because i have strawberry blonde hair. and my name’s sidney 😂

but i’m still called squirt to this day and that was literally YEARS AGO since i’ve done that 😂😂😂

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My nickname is just a shortened version of my name but at work I always use my full name. Only people I’m friends with outside of work use it there but for some reason it really irks me when people use it when I don’t even know them. If they add anything cutesy to it then I automatically can’t stand them.
    No idea why it bothers me, couldn’t care less if someone I just met in my social circle calls me by it but at work it just feels different

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of times when people figure out my name (abigail) they automatically call me "abby". I don't know why i hate it, i just prefer being called by the name i was given. Whats funny though is that when i was little my dad always called me "goober" and he still does sometimes and i dont mind it lol

2|1
    0|0
  • I have a beautiful name and they try to foreshorten it to a particular basic name. I tell them not to call me that. They often get butthurt but I inform them I don’t let anyone call me that. If someone calls someone I know looking for me and refer to me with that name, then the person tells them they don’t know anyone called that so it’s a security measure as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think at this point half my friends just think my nickname IS my real name lmao

I don’t have any nickname that I hate right now but back in middle school my bullies could be really creative, so there was quite a repertoire of demeaning nicknames that I hated and was scared of haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is wawa... honestly I dont know how my mom and my siblings started calling me that I'm pretty sure it was my mom lol it suck having a name like sarah bc for me I was the only one with a nickname and its weird, but finally having one suck butt it sounds like a baby learning to say water🙄 I hate it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • None, but I went to school with a girl nicknamed Frankie. She had the misfortune of passing wind in front of everyone one day, after which I nicknamed her Frrrrrrr-ankie, with the first part sounding like flatulence. Horrible, but we still laugh about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Silicone-puppet because my lips are somewhat big. Quite annoying.

Then there's compasses-stabber because in 7th grafe I used to flip out sometimes and get compasses to protect myself from some bullies and some of them still call me that.

And then of course Dracula because before getting my braces I used to have a tooth standing off making me look like a vampire.

1|0
    0|0
  • In middle school someone accidentally called me NAT-talia instead of the normal Nah-talia pronunciation. That turned into Flat-talia.

2|0
    0|0
  • One of my old primary school enemies calls me by my name wrong for fun and now it spread to a few of his friends and most of my friends but I don't really care now.

1|0
    0|0
  • So we play a Larping game called Vampire of the Masquerade and I play a character called barnswell. Well that name got changed to barleycorn since I have a friend who has a character that can't pronounce names properly. Well that then causes a lot of people to call me barleycorn out of game and when I'm just hanging out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a longer name but everyone shortens it because it's easier. Any other variation than that one shortened one pisses me off, but that's mostly my brother's fault lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I accidently flashed a guy pretending to flash him.. it was an Epic embarrassing fail! haha 😅 ever since then my friends called me flashly my actual name is Ashley.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dipsy-Wispy, Tinky-Winky, Lanie-lo, I don't even know how they came up with these names.

1|0
    0|0
  • God so many
    Becca
    Becky
    Reba
    Pencil woman
    Queen bitch

None are my damn name and are used mostly to piss me off

1|0
    0|0
  • Marilyn, used at my school. Yes, I love Marilyn Manson, but it isn't my fucking identity.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • Alisa my dad calls me it to get on my nerves and a lot of fuck boys call me it too

1|0
    0|0
  • When i was in highschool there was a clique of really snobby stuck up girls i would call the ho patro,

1|0
    0|0
  • I was called the midgard serpent for awhile, that was kinda awful lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Izzy. It's short for Isabel.

I don't hate it, I just don't particularly care for it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I got my nickname but my uncle, the reason I was too small then avg baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kahn. I'm very smart and capable of extreme acts of violence without showing emotion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the nickname my parents give me. It sounds too childish.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dead eye jr by my dads friends because he's nickname was deadeye

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a nickname since I was a child and I love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Danno my mother would shout it every time she was too lazy to come into the other room haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Being called “horse cock”- I hate that...

1|0
    0|0
    • You ask why? I don’t think I need to explain, I can though, if you pm me...>>

• Shorty because I'm 4'11

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like when someone shortens my name

1|0
    0|0
  • I get called fabio all the time lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • My names Curt and my friends call me Curtis lol

1|0
    0|0