Have you ever totaled a car?

I’ve been in five accidents since I was 16. My first car was cursed, I swear, had four accidents in that car.
Been some time now but I ended up in a car accident Friday afternoon. Both cars involved are totaled, I’m guessing. Based on mine being totaled I’m sure there’s is as they basically have no front end left.
Have you ever totaled a car?

My poor car! 😭
My poor car! 😭
(As far as I know the other people walked away. I went to the hospital but was out within four or five hours after tests and drugs.)

Have you ever totaled a car?
Were you hurt?
Did you have any issues driving after the accident, like anxiety? If so, did it stop and how long did it take?

1128

Most Helpful Girl

• Twice... Not Once was My No Fault. xx