Is it wrong to breastfeed babies?

Is it wrong to breastfeed babies?
  • It's wrong
  • It's not wrong
  • Something else
    Vote C

3339

Most Helpful Girl

• If, If breastfeeding is wrong then what’s the point of a woman having boobs... Boobs are literally meant for feeding your baby...

3239
  • It's not wrong at all. If it was, then there would be formula existing before breastfeeding. Without breastfeeding we would be extint by many mileniuns since babies need it and can't have nothing else in the early months of their lives.

• I actually haven’t looked into what exactly is breast milk. Is it exactly like or similar to cow’s milk? This is a pretty interesting insight, because I never knew or cared to know what it was. I just assumed it was milk because that’s what everyone kept telling me. Now, assuming it’s necessary nutrients for the baby and is similar to something like cow’s milk, I don’t see anything wrong with breastfeeding, except in certain situations and places. One example would be breastfeeding while in the subway train, sitting tightly alongside many other people. If there’s children there, I don’t find it appropriate to pull out your breasts and start breastfeeding your child unless it’s absolutely necessary. If it’s absolutely necessary, then do it but if you can wait for a bit to breastfeed your child someplace more private or appropriate, try to. Now, I personally don’t care or mind at all if a woman breastfeeds in front of me anywhere, even while I’m eating, but I’m taking into account other people’s wishes and children in the vicinity.

• I really find it weird how people keep using children as an argument here when in all actuality childen see their mothers naked pretty often, it is actually a good way to teach early on that breasts should not be so bluntly sexualised and are a normal part of human anatomy, is it that hard to explain to the child that it is simply a mother feeding her baby.

• Oops i accidentally press "it's wrong". It's not wrong. It's good for the baby, depending on the health of the mother's milk (not all breast milk have 100% healthy stuff).

• Breast milk is the only food that humans can survive on without anything else. For thousands of years, kings ordered midwiees for breast milk daily. its considered brain food.

• Mother's milk is the best thing for new babies. It's specially formulated to be exactly what the infant needs. The nutritional make up and the digestibility is almost perfect. Add to that, mother's milk has antibodies that are needed to help the baby fight off infections and other diseases. Breast feeding is natural, and one of the best things a mother can do for her baby. It's a wonderful thing when a mother breast feeds her baby.

• This person is clearly delusional and uneducated. Or they're simply a troll. Like wtf?

• WTF? No. I can't believe the absolute stupidity of people.

Breast milk is the best thing a baby can ingest. In addition to the nutrients, if I recall correctly it also has antibodies from the mother to help the baby resist disease.

Goddamn, people are a terrible combination of stupid and insane nowadays.

• Where the hell did that come from? Do they not understand it's literally the same thing. Cows are doing it for their babies just like we would do.

• It's not wrong, and my son will be breastfed.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Wow that inept person who made that comment must be beyond stupid.

Retardation is more common than common sense apparently..
    . Smh 🤦🏼‍♀️

Breast milk makes healthier babies in general.
    Cow milk is for baby cows ONLY
    and piss is waste!

• If historical animals abided by this person's logic, humans wouldn't exist. Breastfeeding is what enabled animals to enter the mammalian stage ("mammal" is named after "mammaries" aka breasts) and then the human stage

• Of course not! It is even beneficial for the baby especially if he's weak. However, if a woman doesn't want to, it's her choice and understandable...

• How can it be wrong. This is how women would naturally do it in nature

• Whoever wrote that is a complete idiot and knows nothing about science. Humans are mammals and all female mammals are able to produce milk. Why? To feed our offspring! Cows are not the only milk producers. ALL female mammals do it but for some reason we just use cow milk. Also human breast milk has antibodies in them that is passed down to the child so ya it may be gross to some people but it isn’t wrong.

• It's not wrong : it boosts the child's immunity: https://www.sciencedaily.com/terms/colostrum.htm

• LOL. Yeah, better give your kids fluid from cow breasts, like pee of cows.
    Everybody knows it...

Cow's pee >>>> human's milk

4ever

• Its totally normal, and a natural and affordable way to nurse a child for a while. Doing it in public is okay too cause thats the literal only purpose for breasts anyways

• No it's the natural way of raising your child, breast milk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria. Breastfeeding also lowers the risk of having asthma or allergies. Many benefits to breastfeeding your child including bonding with the child and mother.

• lol
    Nope. In fact, it's recommended by doctors, medical professionals, and health experts across globe.
    https://www.who.int/topics/breastfeeding/en/
    www.nhs.uk/.../
    www.womenshealth.gov/.../making-decision-breastfeed
    www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/nursing-basics#1

Dairy milk is only 1 type of milk. All mammalian females (humans included) are capable of producing milk. The censored poster requires a more thorough education.

• Cow's milk is breast milk too..
    So he's just illogical

• Lmfao. Where do we find these people? Pretty sure that’s par for the mammal course.

• Breastfeeding is natural. And all pregnant mammals produce milk.

• No... People have been doing it sense before we were born

• Omg. They were right. The worlds IQ is really dropping. Milk from a human female is not milk? Milk only comes from cows?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Whoops, made the wrong vote! It's not wrong to breastfeed babies. I clicked it's wrong because the person in the screenshot is wrong haha

• Most people don't have a problem with cleavage so they shouldn't have a problem with something actually necessary

• It’s actually extremely worrying that someone can be this stupid, please get this person back into education and make sure they never breed 😭

• I'm... Actually amazed by this amount of stupidly... Or this level of trolling xD

• It's more than not wrong. It's ideal.

• It's what breast are made for. Feeding babies I dont know how stupid you have to be to think breastfeeding is wrong.

• Human babies have been drinking breast milk since the beginning of history. It hasn't wiped us out yet.

• Yes. They should get vodka. It's good for them. Gets them knocked out so they don't have the chance of bumping into things and get hurt

• If anything it’s wrong to give formula lol 😂... oh yeah and by the way the earth isn’t flat 😂

• At first I was gonna be Insanely mad at this question!..
    But then I saw CT_DT Posted it and all the anger faded away

• It's not wrong, Women / Girls of any age whose
    Breastfeeding shouldn't have to worry what others
    think and breastfeed their babies.

• Yeah it's wrong. Piss into it's mouth instead. Fuck you baby

• This is why some people need to be sterilized lol jk

• Wtf is wrong with them they are completely retarded

• Since when. Since some bimbo posted some drivel on a thread somewhere? Dear god.

• Milk itself is just the word for liquid edible emulsion (mix of water and fat)

• If there was something wrong with it, the human race would've ended a long time ago

• Not only is it a lot better for the child, its cheaper.

• It's literally meant FOR it.
    It's not a body fluid like pee, it is MILK, titties don't just make milk cause they feel like it, and it doesn't just happen to be exactly after having a baby you're body starts producing milk, and babies don't just happen to suck on em' and like em' while actually having the natural movement of the lips to suck fluids which adults don't have.
    All of that is unless, the baby is allergic to it, or it make the baby sick, or you just drank shit like alcohol and drugs, as well as when normal baby food helps the baby evolve better than the mother's milk does.

• This guy wants attention.

• No it's not wrong!! What an ignorant human being

• OH NO a baby needs to eat what a crime

• That person is a silly ASS goose 😂😂

• Lol who was that stupid cunt?

• It's not wrong

• It is not wrong, and almonds CAN make milk!

Show More
21