Is it bad to be too affectionate?

Is it bad to be too affectionate?

Is it bad to be too affectionate?
Is it bad to be too affectionate?

2147

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, though it depends on the specifics on how it’s manifested. Meaning, if your affectionateness means that you allow someone to walk all over you and they feel like they can do what they want with no repercussions, then that would be undesirable for you. In this case “they” can be anyone that you’re too affectionate with. It’s just like not being able to say “no” especially when you need to. If you see how not being able to say “no” is undesirable then it’s comparable to being too affectionate at least how I’m imagining it.

Most Helpful Girls

• I’ve started to learn that in my culture that’s is so normal but it’s not for other cultures. Latinos, we give hugs and kisses to greet people, we use a lot of endearing words to show warmth to family, friends but in other cultures, it’s weird to be show that kind of warmth I guess.