What would be the worst part of having yourself as a roommate?

What would be the worst part of having yourself as a roommate?

1|3

Most Helpful Girls

• I would be annoyed if no one cleaned. I like keeping the entire apartment or house clean. I would hate it if not one person cleaned and as a result the kitchen/bathroom/livingroom is disgusting. I would choose not to clean after them and just have my own stuff to clean. Like my room, my own bathroom. I would have my own dishes that I would keep in my room and I would keep my food in my room too in a mini fridge. And have a lock on my bedroom door.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm way too uptight about how clean and organized everything must be. Lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a neat freak I think I have OCD lol

3|0
    0|0
    • 5d

We wouldn't get along at all😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• 5d

Lol why not

• 5d

I'd have my junk everywhere😂😂 i can clean uo very nice but i can mess it up just as well with my papers and clothes and water bottles😂😂😂😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I leave hair everywhere, I shed like a dog 😐
    I have a Roomba that does around twice a day and when I empty it it’s full of my hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I like things to be clean, organized and neat. And I wake up very early!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm too quiet. When I walk, I make no noise.
    It's handy as a burglar but scares the shit out of people you live with.
    One of them tried to forcefeed me garlic, but he was disappointed when I told him I actually like garlic, especially minced and with chilli sauce on chicken rice.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm messy, like I clean up after myself, dishes and all, but my room is a warzone. And I stay up very late, and I might wake you up from randomly doing a high-intensity cardio workout at 2 AM.

1|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Omg I'd hate that, better you doing cardio than coming home at 2 am drunk though like the girl I live with does

• 5d

@Clo917 so what your saying is you like normal teenage girls lol jk

• I'd love to have another me as a room mate. If anyone recognizes me as theirself, or very close to it, male or female, you are welcome to come be my roomate forever.

The worst part? I don't know, can there be "too much" maniacal laughter and hand rubbing?

0|0
    0|0
  • I rigidly uphold our agreements in regards to chores. If I agreed to do a specific set of chores I will do what I agreed to and nothing more. So if I see a mess that you agreed will be your duty, then I will leave it for you to do. Because longterm I know it will become a point of contention if I decide to take care of it for you now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm real quiet. Like to the point I keep accidentally freaking out my roommates because I walk out and thyre like "oh shit I didn't know you were here Leaf"

2|0
    0|0
  • I stay up till 4am and i listen to music all night. Usually loud. And i end up sleeping in till near 2pm 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • When they get cold easily and you don't, so you have to be dying from a heatwave in the apartment every time the weather is bad 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm financially very responsible and reliable, but I'm lazy. I'll go without making dinner, just so there's no cleanup to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • That I’m super messy (mostly in my own room) - but I clean up after myself! & I use the majority of soap at all times

0|2
    0|0
  • Nothing. I'm awesome as a roommate. One thing I am very proud of. But as far as worst. I do laundry once a week so I leave it piled in a corner till a do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take up a lot of space. I’m not sure how to explain it but I have projects neatly placed all over the place.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you lay down on a couch, I will sit on your face in whatever I'm wearing. I will not budge for any reason. Lmao.

0|1
    1|0
  • I am a clean freak, I'll clean your side too lol Sorry :P

1|1
    0|0
  • 1. Sharing my blanket
    2. Irritating while em sleeping
    3. Using my laptop without my permission
    4. Waiting for long time for my turn to pee in the washroom.
    5. Not washing utensils on time
    6. Calling stranger friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Me stealing their sweets or wanting to watch Asian shows

0|2
    0|0
  • I sleep walk and talk and eat. I've been known to run around the house or stand over people's beds and stare down at them while they sleep

0|1
    0|0
  • wondering if they're alive. i keep to myself, so they would probably think the same unless it's a guy night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t clean things and I stink, I am kind of rude

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't want roommates. I'm inherently opposed to the very idea of having roommates.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like keeping things clean so I'd be a nightmare for someone who's messy... Aka my current flatmate who doesn't know how to clean. It's been driving me crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Having to smell the excess testosterone that oozes from my body.

1|2
    0|0
  • Violence in the home. Snuffing each other out in our sleep.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd always bother myself. Even tho i am funny i can get annoying to other people at times😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Hearing them argue and don’t know how to be cool with either of them to avoid looking like you sided one over the other

1|0
    0|0
  • Potentially getting fat cuz I cook bomb food all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • In 2 some ok as 3rd person I would avoid being odd one out

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't talk much, and I live as an old single guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely my sleep schedule. I would go out for a drive when I can't sleep in the middle of the night.

0|0
    0|0
  • When he throws really loud and rowdy parties without your permission

0|0
    0|0
  • Room mate, no way I'm Australian, we need open spaces, single cages, they would get eaten.

0|0
    0|0
  • dude having myself as a roommate would be aweome xD way better than those i have right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • The whole place would be a pile of trash because no one cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • when they ask you to cover for then or they borrow my things or money

1|0
    0|0
  • I would get nothing from admiring myself all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m lazy I tend to throw dirty clotges on the floor when I have a hamper

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to be the perfect roommate and awesome and caring and hot and clean as me

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m really messy and I hate doing dishes

0|1
    0|0
  • Neat and Organized. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • As a narcissist, that’d be perfect.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long hours in the bathroom.

1|2
    0|0
  • All of my worst qualities

0|1
    0|0
  • I sleep like a starfish. That might be a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • the mess

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody to get me out of my comfort zone.

0|0
    0|0
  • My seeing me walk around naked. It’s my home lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My own children refer to me as Sheldon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taking stupidly long showers

0|1
    0|0
  • I spend a lot of time in the bathroom

1|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes