What would be the worst part of having yourself as a roommate?

3354

Most Helpful Girls

• I would be annoyed if no one cleaned. I like keeping the entire apartment or house clean. I would hate it if not one person cleaned and as a result the kitchen/bathroom/livingroom is disgusting. I would choose not to clean after them and just have my own stuff to clean. Like my room, my own bathroom. I would have my own dishes that I would keep in my room and I would keep my food in my room too in a mini fridge. And have a lock on my bedroom door.

• I'm way too uptight about how clean and organized everything must be. Lol.

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a neat freak I think I have OCD lol

• 5d

We wouldn't get along at all😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• 5d

Lol why not

• 5d

I'd have my junk everywhere😂😂 i can clean uo very nice but i can mess it up just as well with my papers and clothes and water bottles😂😂😂😂