Do you ever wish people would just tell you when they're getting bored with you?

Sometimes I feel like telling people, "If you're getting bored with me, just tell me so I can leave you alone." 😒
  • Yes, that would be fine with me
    Vote A
  • No, I don't want to know that
    Vote B
  • People don't get bored with me
    Vote C
  • I'm getting bored with you
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "That would be fine with me".

It's better to be honest, and say you're bored of someone than to just give one word responses, or none at all lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, please.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! The whole ghosting, pretending like they care but really don't, or acting aloof gets old after a while. Just tell me I don't interest you anymore so I can move on with my life and find someone that doesn't find me boring!

You're not going to be everyone's cup of tea: and that's okay. But rather than string them along, just tell them, or politely tell them you're not interested in them anymore and think you don't click. It's really not that hard.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer people to stop talking, say bye and maybe put an excuse, or that they actively change the topic if they are bored but want to keep talking. If someone just say "I'm bored" or "you are boring me" feels as if I had the duty of beign a good entertainer, and no, I don't have such obligation, I'm nobody's jester. It's ok though to say you are bored if the other person ask you directly if you are bored, if you are ok or if there's anything wrong in the middle of the conversation.

1|0
    0|0
  • The thing with ‘people’ they tend to withhold information that will expose them

They dont provide too much information about themselves to give you less power

Its the typical case of two faced hypocritical overly diplomatic individuals. You can never really truly trust people like that. They will always hold something from you

2|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I'm I'm probably the most open yet closed book. I will tell you anything about me, but nothing that you can use against me.

It's how I'm able to stay above water.

• What I really hate, is when people assume that they are boring me or annoying me, then they don't tell me but they just back off to give me the space I supposedly want. But it's disrespectful because they have never actually asked if I feel that way, they're only listening to their insecurities. And it's sad because it means I sometimes lose people who could become good friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes people can't handle the truth. I don't like to hurt people's feelings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not bored with you, not unless you want me to be :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people are too pussy to tell the truth. They'd rather ghost you instead. 👻

FUCK THAT BITCH 💁‍♀️🔫

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes you can tell especially if you can read body language

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be a boring person and it won't be a problem :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. People stop talking to me and I don't know why

2|0
    0|0
  • I actually tell people that. But even then, they don't tell me and just ghost me.

1|0
    0|0
  • There’s a difference between your a boring person and I’m bored with u 🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes.
    But I also just don't give a damn from time to time

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting bored with you 🤷‍♂️

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol!!! @Alistayr Please Level with Me, bae. xxoo

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted A.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd prefer that to left on "read".

2|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't that be rude?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I would sooner they just come out with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They need to be honest

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather people be honest

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty boring, so...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that would be fine with me