Do you prefer; dogs, cats, exotics?

I’m personally an all around animal lover. I’ve been surrounded around so many different pets. Also, what’s your favorite breed, and do you have any pets currently if so, what are they?
  • Dogs 🐶🐾
    Vote A
  • Cats 🐈🐾
    Vote B
  • Exotics 🦎🐍
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I own all of the above, I don't know if I could pick my favorite out of the three.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. Currently though I have two cats.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs- My favorite breed is Cockerspaniel , i like the Black / Dark Brown colored Cockerspaniels. I loss my last one she was age 14 and her
    name was Heaven. I had a one his name was Moses , he was to hyper
    had to get him a home.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Awe, I’m so sorry. I know losing your pup is hard. I have two lab retriever pit mixed. They’re my babies. It’s gonna be hard. I rescued them 2 years ago, and they’re from the same litter.

• 4d

Awww thanks with your kind words, yes it's rough. I loss my pup , Heaven , she was 14
      she had cancerous tumors and if they operated on her there was no guarantee that she
      was going to live. She passed Mar 31 2016 . Every so often her soul visits me.

• 4d

Not a problem. That’s so sad, I’m sorry you had to experience that, but at least she’s no longer in pain.

• I don't like anything that can and will do bad so animals are something i have never liked.
    But cats are cute to the point where i couldn't care if they kill birds for the fun of it or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Well it’s not necessarily the animals, obviously wild that’s their nature. But domestic animals, it’s the people that make them that way.

• 4d

Every animal hurts something at some point in it's life and they do it without humans.
      Which is why i dislike animals, they are like humans they hurt something in life.
      Which also why i dislike humans.

• I love most pets but I’ve had cats all my life and they suit me the most so I have to say them but I’d never say no to having a dog and I’ve always wanted to have something weird like a snake

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Cats are cool, I’ve had 2 in my lifetime. Dogs are great, but tricky if you don’t know what you’re doing (just like any animal) and I’ve had a snake, was not easy.

• Gold Fish would be second choice , I was always good with Gold Fish , had them for years.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I am TERRIBLE with fish 😭 show me the ways. I want a beta soooo bad

• Show All
    • 4d

So basically, the more space the better? And you can put females together? I thought the same rule applied. And wouldn’t you separate the male from said female (s)?

• 4d

how would they reproduce?

• Dogs lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them all.

1|0
    0|0
  • My Goats

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Goats are nice.

• Show All
    • 4d

Command and conquer, Halo 3, need for speed, driver, battlefield 1942, age of empires, doom, farcry, hitman, plants vs zombies

Thats some of my most played. I play on desktop computer. But i also modified it so I can play a game from any game system that ever was made. That also include games for Androids.

• 4d

Cool, I’ve played most of those.

• Dogs your best friend

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all of them they are great

0|0
    0|0
  • l love cats they own us lol they are so cute

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Kinda like Ancient Egypt! I agree, very cute, but evil -.-

• Show All
    • 4d

So true in Scotland and the uk the circus is not allowed any animals and animals should not be in a gage all day they never broke the law it must make them crazy to be locked in a cage for a life time and people paying to look at them so sad

• 4d

I don’t think many people realize the harm that circuses and zoos cause. But there are some benefits, just being locked up is the wrong way and a lot of the circuses don’t have proper training to handle these wild animals. I rarely see the circus being promoted here in America, at least not where I reside.

• Cats cos they can pretty much take care of themselves.

Dogs cos their so loyal

Exotics, are too much work

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I agree, cats are very independent individuals. Some are just plain dicks though. Dogs are very loyal, I have two that would back me up with no questions asked lol.
      I’ve had a couple exotics, unfortunately they were given to me when they were ill, so i agree. Lots of work.

• Show All
    • 4d

Awww, sorry..
      What kind of exotics were given to you?

• 4d

It’s okay, long time ago.
      I’ve had a turtle and a garter snake. The turtle was prolapsing, and the snake wouldn’t eat because of I believe a respiratory infection it had and I didn’t know about until taking it to the vet but they wanted a little more than I could afford.

Recommended myTakes