What is the scariest thing you’ve been through?

1435

Most Helpful Guys

• I am not sure what's the scariest. But a few months ago I was doing a jump on a ski lift and there was an icy patch. It flipped me up the wrong way, and I flew through the air and landed on the edge on my back. I could barely breathe, and thought my back was broken and I had internal bleeding. That was pretty terrifying.

Thankfully, it was neither. Just very bad muscle and bone bruising, with the breath getting knocked out of me.

• 6d

I remember you mentioned this to me but not in so much detail! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
      How are you feeling now?

• 6d

Good! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š

• 5d

Thanks for the MHO!

• Loosing my brother

• 6d

That must have been terrifying! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• 6d

Wow, great attitude! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• 6d

It was instinct for me. Although it was daunting tell people who phoned up his fate

Most Helpful Girls

• Kidnapped. Traumatic. But at least im lucky because they didn't even touch me inappropriately.

• 6d

Holy smokes! I can't imagine. Were they looking for a ransom or something?

• 6d

Yes. So blessed that im still alive and they didn't blew my head off. One of them were too harsh though, tosses me off the floor and hit my arms multiple times because i was bitching about them. I thought stuffs like that happens only in movies

• 6d

Wow. I hope the experience has made you stronger. And maybe better in whatever other ways you need as well

• Rollover car accident in pitch blackness during wintertime