Why do girls have a reputation of being nurturing, gentle and caring?

The most openly sadist, egocentric, grudging people I know are girls, and unless it serves their purposes, they are apathetic towards guys who are suffering at best, disgusted and amused by them at worst.

I think girls and women really enjoy it, when guys are in pain or humiliated. Or they don't give a fuck.
But if someone laughs at even their slightest misfortune, they start bawling and the person who laughs is an asshole.
Perhaps you're very empathetic with each other, and that's why you think that way?
Or maybe you just roll with the mass delusion, because it gives you an identity and strokes your ego?

Most girls "sensitivity" is directed purely at themselves, which makes it pretty fucking meaningless in my eyes.
One might rather call it "childish egotism".

If that is all there is to it, guys would be "sensitive" too, if they were treated like girls.

I don't see how girls are better people.
I don't see girls being more emotional in a MEANINGFUL way (that doesn't revolve around pure self interest).
I don't understand why girls are "the prize", why everything revolves around them, and why men should have to work to earn their affection.
I don't understand why girls feelings matter more.
I don't understand why girls get away with behavior, that would make a guy childish, egocentric, selfish, weak, pathetic and overly sensitive.
I don't understand how you can detest that behavior in men, and still ask to be respected, even though you're exhibiting it yourself.
I don't understand how you can reject accountability for so many things, and still complain about feelings of powerlessness. AND ask to be respected as an equal at the same time.

And most of all, I can't for the life of me understand how you can think, that the world is out to get YOU as a gender, that you are OPPRESSED when compared to men, especially BY men. That is so ridiculous to me.
Men GIVE you power. Wherever you DON'T have power, it's
4d
because YOU reject it.

That's all, I think.

22