Why does our culture, dating and relationships revolve around girls? Why are girls feelings so much more important?

I don't see how girls are better people.
I don't see girls being more emotional in a MEANINGFUL way (that doesn't revolve around pure self interest).
I don't understand why girls are "the prize", why everything revolves around them, and why men should have to work to earn their affection.
I don't understand why girls feelings matter more.
I don't understand why girls get away with behavior, that would make a guy childish, egocentric, selfish, weak, pathetic and overly sensitive.
I don't understand how you can detest that behavior in men, and still ask to be respected, even though you're exhibiting it yourself.
I don't understand how you can reject accountability for so many things, and still complain about feelings of powerlessness, AND ask to be respected as an equal at the same time.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Uhh , everyone makes choices. Women didn’t all get together in a big union and decide this is how it would work. Any guy has as much say in this as any gal. So choose to do your own thing the way you want. No one is going to stop you.

2|1
    0|1
  • Because dating has always been a competition to get a partner that males show they are worth it from the beginning off time this is not a new concept it's just the norm that males make most the moves when dating is involved

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) Girls aren't better, we are equal.
    2) We're equally emotional, it's just a double standard that allowd women to express these

1|1
    1|2
    • 4d

We are not equal. Y'all are treated better

• Show All
    • 3d

Lmao sorry if I got your panties in a bunch, I wasn't tryna rant but when I hear shit, I just gotta call it out. Bye

• 2d

@zayndan giving up all ready? I thought you wanted to actually talk. Hope you can one day get over yourself, and please honey, I'm not the one talking shit 😘

• Because society seems to believe that women have to be weak and emotional and men have to be stoic and strong. We're all human, we all have emotions, and I think its wrong we are put into boxes. It is bad for men and women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Evolution, a survival mechanism. Humans evolved to be gynocentric. Protect the uterus and protect future generations, simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You read my mind. Everything is revolved around women and they are esteemed much while guys are just.. meh.. there.. I think its how we were subconsciously thought growing up. That the vagina is sacred and penis is just a f***ing penis. Don't hit girls but punch a guy solid whenever. And we as guys give girls too much credit and literally worship them by our lifestyle. Like men needs to stop being thirsty and have some regard for themselves. We gave them the power through the ages tbh. Its us at fault. We caused it. From a society where women didn't have much of a say in anything to gods.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess being more physically vulnerable gives them more sympathy

0|0
    0|0
  • Who said girls are better people just because each sex has different needs?
    Many girls can be more emotional in a meaningful way. You’ve apparently focused on the ones that aren’t.
    Men just work to show they just don’t want sex if she’s not interested in something casual, but let’s be real, many girls are now so guys don’t have to work for that anymore. A good man naturally wants to be a provider for her and protect her. A good woman naturally wants to support and protect him. Again, not sure why you’ve not experienced this at your age yet if it’s correct.
    I stopped reading because this is too much childish projection going on.
    Sounds like you have some growing up to do and maybe to declitter toxic people from your life as well as your own toxic attitude.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Most girls look for meaningful relationships and get used and manipulated by guys who just want sex. Yes, of course girls get ALLLL of the best treatment! 🙄

• HA! I don’t even exist in this world. I’m just passing on the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys are more replaceable

0|0
    0|0
  • I know its always women women women they are entitled brats

0|0
    1|0
  • Seriously everything evolves around men just as much, these days as it does around girls. Both genders aren't interested in a relationship anymore or talking about meaningful thing, they just want sex. I am sick of both genders. I am happy to be free of negative people.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes