Why does our culture, dating and relationships revolve around girls? Why are girls feelings so much more important?

I don't see how girls are better people.
I don't see girls being more emotional in a MEANINGFUL way (that doesn't revolve around pure self interest).
I don't understand why girls are "the prize", why everything revolves around them, and why men should have to work to earn their affection.
I don't understand why girls feelings matter more.
I don't understand why girls get away with behavior, that would make a guy childish, egocentric, selfish, weak, pathetic and overly sensitive.
I don't understand how you can detest that behavior in men, and still ask to be respected, even though you're exhibiting it yourself.
I don't understand how you can reject accountability for so many things, and still complain about feelings of powerlessness, AND ask to be respected as an equal at the same time.

75