CAN I DRINK ALCOHOL WHILE IM SICK?

So I supposedly have bronchitis and I’ve been sick for about 3 or 4 days now and I’m on antibiotics (that are safe to consume with alcohol) and I have been on them for 3 days. I’m going to st patty’s day party tonight and I’d like to get fucked up or at least have 1 or 2 drinks (obviously whilst staying hydrated). Is it safe to have one or two drinks while sick? is it worth it or should I just stay sober tonight?
3d
PS if you have gotten drunk while having a cold or flu what was your experience like?

410