CAN I DRINK ALCOHOL WHILE IM SICK?

So I supposedly have bronchitis and I’ve been sick for about 3 or 4 days now and I’m on antibiotics (that are safe to consume with alcohol) and I have been on them for 3 days. I’m going to st patty’s day party tonight and I’d like to get fucked up or at least have 1 or 2 drinks (obviously whilst staying hydrated). Is it safe to have one or two drinks while sick? is it worth it or should I just stay sober tonight?
Updates:
3d
PS if you have gotten drunk while having a cold or flu what was your experience like?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's not that big of a deal, I got drunk with a cold, it makes the coughing worse at first but just have some cough drops on hand and you should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll be fine. Alcohol kills viruses and bacteria. Doctors say you shouldn't drink it when you have a fever because it increases your risk of dehydration.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I drank a 6 pack pretty quickly when I had a fever a couple of weeks ago and it didn't make a difference because I didn't get dehydrated.

• Have a couple of green beers, and you'll be just fine. I would stay away from the hard stuff, though.
    CAN I DRINK ALCOHOL WHILE IM SICK?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you werent on meds sure
    But meds and booze is not a good mix. It can do random things that aren't good

0|0
    0|0
  • Always a bad idea. Alcohol does not help the malady you described; in fact, its consumption, especially if to the point of drunkenness, may make the condition worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I’d avoid drinking but that’s just me 🤷‍♀️
    Also wouldn’t be going out while I have bronchitis lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • The bigger risk comes from not resting and staying up late.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it but you do whatever you want , not for me to judge you on.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO DRINKING.
    Get well soon. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I advise not to just incase

0|0
    0|0
  • With bronchitis? Only if you're a supposed drunk!

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Never mix alcohol and drugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • No dont do that you get sicker you need rest

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes