People think I’m a slut, what can I do?

So many people think I’m a slut. I’m constantly made into a joke, people saying ik suck anyone or if they want “something” that I’m the one to go to. But I’ve only ever slept with one guy in only ever done certain things with guys I was dating. I don’t give myself up to anyone only people I trust. Ik why people think I’m a slut, because I’m very open and I’ll tell things about my personal life that I shouldn’t. But I feel like just because I’ve told some things about what I’ve done it doesn’t make me a slut. This guy I’ve never even talked to before out of no where started demanding I tell him how many d**ks I’ve sucked and I was like no I’m not going to answer that and he kept pressing the matter even though I’d never talked to him before. It’s become really hurtful and I’ve tried to stop talking about that sort of stuff and yet people still joke about me and call me a slut and whore. I know I’m not one but how can I get people to stop saying stuff like that about me?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That is slutty. It's bad enough your having premarital sex, but do EVERYBODY have to know how you get down? No. That is not ladylike. Your sex life is NOBODIES business. They have every right to judge you. And secondly, you attract them because you believe in premarital sex. It's going to hurt, and until you change, they will never change or treat you with respect. People overall should mind their business and not treat you any different as long as your not being rude or nasty to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • well when you hear someone say it stand up for yourself and stand your ground, say that you aren't a slut, a slut wouldn't deny cause sluts usually know they are sluts and dont care, you have only slept with one guy so that would shut people up mostly if you claim the guy was someone you were close and emotionally attached too, and the weakness of men is messing with their masculitity or whatever you call that lol, maybe tell him that he is just jealous that he can't keep a girl so he calls every girl he knows a slut cause he can't get anyone, then say, who would want a gossiping rumor spreading bum that has nothing better to do

1|1
    0|0
  • you are not slut
    but dont tell people everything
    i know you are honest, but dont tell, they dont need to know if its not too important.
    and if its not serious relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • there's nothing you can do now to change the fact that they make fun of you. But you can change how you react to it that might lesson the pain.

0|1
    0|0
  • "because I’m very open and I’ll tell things about my personal life that I shouldn’t."

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow God bless you. You been tag the best way to get untaged would be ho to church and plug in

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep QUIET:((xx

1|0
    0|1
  • You can not care

0|0
    0|0
  • Catfish

0|0
    0|0
  • It's bullying. Avoid the bullies.