What Does "OOF" Mean?

I see a lot of people texting that now and I have no idea what it means😂 I tried looking it up but ut has many definitions and I don't know what people are referring to when they say it🤷🏾

2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm pretty sure 'OOF' is the Roblox death sound, so it's like a saying to express discomfort or pain or surprise? I dunno, that's just what I've heard xD

3|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Lol its so crzy bc when people use it its not in that context. Like it doesn't make sense so thats why i get confused😂😂 like someone would say "OOF I went to the store last week" and im like what the heck😂

• 3d

yeah that’s basically where it came from and what it means

• 3d

Lol right. It's become practically a meme and people just use it, even if it doesn't make sense, because why not xD

• "OOF" is the Roblox death sound. It's a meme and people usually use it when they are offended, have been attacked, or something along those lines. Like, "wow Jake, you look like trash today."

Jake: "oof"

1|0
    0|0
  • “She left him on read”
    “Oof”

“I accidentally ranover her cat”
    “OOF”

*dies in Roblox*
    oOf

“Fuck off Jane”
    “Oof okay”

“He rejected her”
    “Oof”

Hard to explain. But it’s kind of like ‘I don’t know what to say but I feel bad so imma just type this to make the situation less serious’

1|0
    0|0
  • its da roblox death thingy. people say it when they're like offended or discomforted

1|0
    0|0
  • Expressing discomfort, as from sudden exertion or a blow to one's body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's the new WHOOMP there it is!

https://youtu.be/uVkAbi2Bwf4

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe "WOOF!!!"xxoo

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s like an Ugh

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how to explain it oof loool

1|0
    0|0