What good deed did you do today?

Did you do anything good today for anyone else?

Today I helped build 30 bunk beds to donate to kids that sleep on the floor. So it got me thinking there's probably others out there doing things for others today as well. What good deed did you do today?

2|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I worked at the local food bank this morning and this afternoon I had 30 under privileged to my house and we cooked hot dogs on my BBQ and then I taught them a few chords on the guitar while we listened to various kinds of music. These kids are all without Dads because their Dad is either in jail or has passed away from drug/alcohol abuse, I hope to make some small difference in their lives and give them myself as a person they can trust and speak to if they need to talk to someone they trust.

1|0
    0|0
  • What you did was very impressive.

I donated for charities and I held the door open for people. I helped a lady carry a heavy box into post office.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I held some doors open for some people and helped someone get their tickets at the airport today

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday... Helped Some Family with Early Birthday Money, honey. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Went to my mother's house and fixed her hot water tank.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do good deeds everyday. I fed the cat which roams in my apartment. Then at work I helped out few of my colleagues regarding their word.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's awesome!! You deserve an award for helping people. I brought little bro Jimmy for ice cream.

1|0
    0|0
  • Went to a birthday party for a boring person. They're welcome

0|0
    0|0
  • I took my son to the park for a couple of hours. He had a good time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing really today, other than praying for others

0|1
    0|0
  • I unclog the wood furnace and chimney today. Can't wait for winter to end.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way
    How come we dont have fun stuff like that here boooo

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

If you're in the US there could be a Sleep in Heavenly Peace group near you.

• Cooking for my parents who are both sick 🤒

1|1
    0|0
  • I gave a stressed out mom a free meal

1|0
    0|0
  • Cooked supper for my cousins and myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I contributed!

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow! Thats so nice! I didn't do shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes