Do you get bored of your friends?

For example today I had my friends messaging me and all. But I barely talked to them. I prefer to talk to complete stranger or meet a stranger and then we never meet or talk again (it happened before). Sometimes, you feel tired of talking to the same people

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, sometimes you need a little break from them to be able to be 100% with them later on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like when people are building a profile of me. I meet someone once, I can share whatever and won't see them ever again. Don't have to think what they think about me, I can be more myself. Also hate when the same conversation happens over and over again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well of course. It's absolutely normal and especially so in the current mainstream barrage of the same topics. Some people literally have nothing else to talk about outside the scripted copy/paste of what someone else tells them is important. So, yeah, very normal.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Yes yes yes lol. Strangers can be more interesting sometimes

• Show All
    • 7d

Well. I'm in north Africa. It depends on the country. Each one is different. But I think in general Africa is getting much safer then before

• 7d

I thought you were an Arab guy because you have med in your username

Recommended myTakes