So how do you contradict yourself?

So I love the idea most humans have an element of contradiction about them, so around friends I'm an extrovert but around strangers I'm an introvert. So I class myself as an Extroverted Introvert... so any one else have an obvious contradiction about themselves?
5d
Any more?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Great question! I'm an "extroverted introvert" by your definition.
    I'm sure there are more but I'll have to give it some thought.

• 5d

Cool, good to know I'm not alone in my definition!

• 4d

This is a really good question. I'm surprised that more people haven't answered. Have you invited people to your question?

• 2d

@StingRayxoxo It's all about the quality of the answers, not about the quantity. Hence MHO lol