Who do you think is more insacure men or women?

Who do you think is more insacure men or women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's either the same and men hide it more, or that women are more insecure. I can't speak for others though as I don't get insecure very often

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Men, whether they be obvious or covert, default on insecurity. It’s all that pressure to be manlier than the next man. They secretly think some other guy will steal their girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am not sure on that... I do know that if you look at advertisement for cosmetics and the like, certainly the media likes to teach women to be insecure at least about their looks.

But i think men have the same issues in some areas, we are taught that unless we have a high paying job, and a large penis, and lots of disposable income we will be worthless to the opposite sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • women are more insecure due to their hormones. we are a mess at times.
    men can be insecure, they can pinpoint what they are.

0|1
    1|0
  • I say only women because of the pressures of western society. Beyond that, it depends on the individual as most of us as humans have something to be insecure about. It's just a part of the psyche.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both men and women can be very insecure. I think it comes down to their experiences, like how often they were cheated on or by watching media that revolves around relationships. Something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both, but in different ways, although it usually seems to be tied to physical features.

0|0
    0|0
  • All depends on the person. So far it's a close tie but more men have been insecure than women that I have met.

0|0
    0|0
  • men because "WowBoy" doesn't exist.
    If WowBoy were real, id consider otherwise.
    But you are WowGirl the strong secure woman!

0|0
    0|1
  • I think there is a even line.. we are all kind of broken in a way.. and that makes insecurities...

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally women... but I think we're all pretty insecure tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is easy to implement... women always are and have been.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, based on my experience men.

0|0
    0|0
  • insecure? Women, Insacure? Men

2|0
    0|0
  • women

0|0
    0|0
  • Women

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely men