Is it odd that I keep dozy off and falling asleep in front of the computer, I'm I aging?

I am so old I forget that I am typing.

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• No. To some people, LED and luminescent lighting can be relaxing and actually allow for one to go to sleep.
    When I had a hard time going to sleep years ago, I would watch people play one of my favorite games. The sounds and light would help my mind relax so I could sleep peacefully.
    You are aging. It's part of life, unless you're immortal and simply don't age.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

The queen! Lol

• Show All
    • 7d

@Gavyn she blocked me that why I wrote under here

• 7d

Oh! Lol. That's some serious insecurity.

• We are all getting older from the day we are born. Get accustomed to the idea because it won't go away!

1|1
    0|0
    • 7d

I don't mind. I just wish I was acustume to it. I can't wait until I am a nice little old grandma. (:

• Show All
    • 7d

I hope I am a very sweet granny. I hope I get to be with the person who make me the most happy and the person I can carry their children.

• 7d

Wanting to be a nice and sweet person puts you about 90% of the way towards your goal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you're an ugly or fat white bitch jealous of me. Does it bother you that as a black woman I can take your man from you? You'll never be attractive like I am. Or maybe you already look 35 at 23, I mean you white people age in dog years. 😂

1|0
    0|1
    • 7d

Hahaha oh really?

• Show All
    • 7d

🤨🤨🤨

Is this a play and I missed act 1 ... what just happened 😐

• 7d

@TheOneTheyEnvy The name is ironic, because nobody envies that poor racist attitude and self-centered heart. Yes, white people "age" faster, but we all die at the same time, so what's the point of even pointing that out? The whole vibe you give off doesn't have confidence, it exudes insecurity and bitterness that you project onto other people to keep others from noticing. I hope you find a healthier and less self-destructive way to combat this insecurity. Have a great day!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• lol... haha... I'm up to 2am sometimes. no, you are probably eating wrong, out of shape and just tired.
    there is the rare scenario you have a physical issue like a heart issue. if you said you had trouble breathing deep, I'd consider that... it would sap energy. My guess, you are emotionally exhausted and out of shape.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. It means your dealing with insomnia or other sleep-related health issues. That is a sign for you to STOP staying up so late and go to bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not realy. I have fallen asleep playing intense multiplayer video games before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry your not the only one that fallen asleep at the keyboard, just learn to take a break more often.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd get old people glasses and a cane, it's all down hill from here :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s normal to be tired. Sounds like you’re working with some tiring stress... 🙁

1|0
    0|0
  • It's more odd that I don't..

1|0
    0|0
  • It means your tired and you should get some rest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are very old now lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes