Is it odd that I keep dozy off and falling asleep in front of the computer, I'm I aging?

I am so old I forget that I am typing.

210

Most Helpful Guys

• No. To some people, LED and luminescent lighting can be relaxing and actually allow for one to go to sleep.
    When I had a hard time going to sleep years ago, I would watch people play one of my favorite games. The sounds and light would help my mind relax so I could sleep peacefully.
    You are aging. It's part of life, unless you're immortal and simply don't age.

• 7d

The queen! Lol

• 7d

@Gavyn she blocked me that why I wrote under here

• 7d

Oh! Lol. That's some serious insecurity.

• We are all getting older from the day we are born. Get accustomed to the idea because it won't go away!

• 7d

I don't mind. I just wish I was acustume to it. I can't wait until I am a nice little old grandma. (:

• 7d

I hope I am a very sweet granny. I hope I get to be with the person who make me the most happy and the person I can carry their children.

• 7d

Wanting to be a nice and sweet person puts you about 90% of the way towards your goal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you're an ugly or fat white bitch jealous of me. Does it bother you that as a black woman I can take your man from you? You'll never be attractive like I am. Or maybe you already look 35 at 23, I mean you white people age in dog years. 😂

• 7d

Hahaha oh really?

• 7d

🤨🤨🤨

Is this a play and I missed act 1 ... what just happened 😐

• 7d

@TheOneTheyEnvy The name is ironic, because nobody envies that poor racist attitude and self-centered heart. Yes, white people "age" faster, but we all die at the same time, so what's the point of even pointing that out? The whole vibe you give off doesn't have confidence, it exudes insecurity and bitterness that you project onto other people to keep others from noticing. I hope you find a healthier and less self-destructive way to combat this insecurity. Have a great day!