What is your most and least favorite typo of dog?

My least favorite is probably chihuahuas 🤷‍♀️
I have three pitbulls so I guess they’re my favorite lmfao

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All these people hating on my chihuahuas! Just want to say that most people who get a chihuahua don't know how to train any type of dog so they either let them take control or the abuse them which turns them mean.

Now, my favorite is German pointer.

Least favorite are probably the chinese crested

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

My first dog was a chihuahua. I loved her but I prefer big dogs now, probably because I have kids and they protect them. She just passed away at 20 years old a few months ago😥 poor baby

• 5d

Awww, poor girl. At least she had a very long life!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like most dogs but the bigger and more slobbery, the better. Mastiffs are my favorite. I dont know if I have a least favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most hated - poodles. Don’t know why, just always hated them. Though I pretty much hate any little dog

And I can’t say what my favourite breed is, all the beast dogs I’ve had or been around were mutts. Usually mixes of various herding/shepherd types

1|0
    0|0
  • Favorite - Corgi

Least Favorite - Can't really think of one. Coyotes are kinda dogs though, so I guess them. They're scarily big.

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorites are pugs, pekingese, German shepherd, Rottweiler.
    I don't like poodles. I can't really tell u why. Just something about the breed I don't like at all lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every small dog. Pocket dogs, as I call them.

Favorite? I'd say golden retriever, husky, and newfoundland.

Something that is not a dog but I love is wolfdog. They are magnificent.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Most Favorites:
    Border collies and Brittanies.
    2. Least Favorite:
    Dead

1|1
    0|0
  • my favorite is Chihuahuas and least favorite is Pit Pulls. My chihuahua has backed down Pitbulls.

1|2
    0|0
  • Least Favourite - Chihuahuas
    Most Favourite - Any kind of Shepard or Boxer dog

1|0
    0|0
  • Hound dogs are my favorite and I hate anything smaller than a beagle cuz they’re usually so loud and yippy 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Maremma Sheepdog: are my working dogs I use on the farm, they live with the herd 24/7. They protect my cows, goats and sheep from wolves and coyotes. These dogs have saved many livestock lives.

What is your most and least favorite typo of dog?What is your most and least favorite typo of dog?

I do have a pitbull (least favorite working dog, way too aggressive) That I use as Herding Farm Dog. When she is ready to retire I will not use a pitbull for herding cattle. Just too aggressive. But it is very good at it though one of the best I had for that.

What is your most and least favorite typo of dog?

1|0
    0|0
  • I love all kinds of good dogs and their breeds but I can't stand poodles or lab dogs except for Chelsea The Yorkie terrier

1|0
    0|0
  • Least favorite. Jack Russell or chihuahuas
    Favorite : Maltese , Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Chow

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not even a competition. Giant Schnauzers are the best.

What is your most and least favorite typo of dog?What is your most and least favorite typo of dog?What is your most and least favorite typo of dog?

1|0
    0|0
  • Most favourite - My Pug Einstein
    Least Favourite - German Shepherd

1|0
    0|0
  • Boxadors are my favorite, and Chihuahuas are the least.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I like most dogs, as long as they're not mean. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Chihuahuas are too mean. I like Labs, Golden Retrievers, collies. German Shepherd, beagles

1|0
    0|0
  • Trump is my favourite dog n putin is my least favourite dog. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • small

1|0
    0|0
  • Im a cat person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am with you there.