Is it okay to talk someone behind their back?

I heard my bestfriend talk to some of my friends. She said that I had a fight with someone in HighSchool. It makes me sad because some of them assumed I'm a bad person.

Is it considered backstabbing?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, normally yes it's not okay. However, the point is, if that is what you did in HS, that means you need to own up to it. I still say it's wrong and that she should have talked it out with you about that. Because this is gossiping. Your past is your past, and it should teach you to be mindful of your choices because it will ruin your reputation.