Why my friends are making me feel guilty about rejecting a guy?

According to them he is Good looking and nice and my friend so i should date him well i don't even care about looks and i always only have seen him as a friend our first meeting which was in a Turkish cultural event he is half turkish and half russian. He is not even texting me now.
Well he is very handsome but it don't matter to me he is like he is 186 cm tall have Hazel eyes and light brown hair and athletic body and a beautiful face but we don't had any sort of chemistry i always have considered him a friend i don't care about looks my friend are not able to understand

15

Most Helpful Guys

• It's your life not theirs. Immensely stupid to tell someone who they should be with and not. About him seemed to me he asked you out of nowhere and before you have even gotten close. When asking such you should never expect anything. Also who asks something like that unless they are 10 years old.

Don't bother with any of them.

• Why do you care about what they think, go for the guys that you want and not the ones that they want you to date.

Most Helpful Girl