How do I keep myself from dying alone?

I cannot get over a woman's romantic past, and therefore, I will never have a wife. If I don't have a wife, I will likely never have kids. I don't know if I want to bring kids into this world the way it is anyways.

My parents will not be on this earth forever. I do have a sister, but we don't talk to each other. Hopefully, that will change in the future.

But what will I do when my parents aren't around one day?

I am hoping I can get cancer or die when my parents do, because I don't want to be left all by myself.

It is a really depressing reality. It has really been bothering me a lot lately.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'll probably die alone. In addition, I'm an only child. Don't worry about it too much. We have the Internet; an endless source of company and entertainment. To hell with all the jerks out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • What about best friends

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Right now, I have only one friend and he is 40. Hopefully, I can make friends my age.

• Show All
    • 5d

One downfall is that overtime, all my friends will be married and have lives of their own while I remain single.

• 5d

Well you'ur just have to get over the ex and move on. Trust me I was there once. The loneliness is not for ever

• I feel like this.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes