How do I keep myself from dying alone?

I cannot get over a woman's romantic past, and therefore, I will never have a wife. If I don't have a wife, I will likely never have kids. I don't know if I want to bring kids into this world the way it is anyways.

My parents will not be on this earth forever. I do have a sister, but we don't talk to each other. Hopefully, that will change in the future.

But what will I do when my parents aren't around one day?

I am hoping I can get cancer or die when my parents do, because I don't want to be left all by myself.

It is a really depressing reality. It has really been bothering me a lot lately.

12