What are 8 dealbreaking questions you'd like to ask the next person who asked you out?

Feel free to answer eachothers questions if you want. For me, I'd ask them... #1 Do you believe in God? #2 Where do you see yourself in the next year or two? #3 Do you smoke/drink? #4 Would you be cool living in the south forever? #5 How old are you? #6 Whats the earliest you'd like to have sex in a relationship? #7 List your top 3 priorities? #8 Are you the loner type? ... These will all determine if we go on that date or not 😂 #FeelFreeToList #EightBeforeWeDate
2d
Wow so many great questions 😍🙌

319