How to kill a tree from here (see pic)?

How to kill a tree from here (see pic)?

I have this neighbor who has this giant tree. The f*ing tree sheds leaves all year long, the leaves are small and it has a bajillion of them. I live in an apartment next to it, and the leaves are really a nuisance. I would sweep the fallen leaves off my balcony today, and in 2 days, it will be full again. Once I forgot to get rid of the leaves in my balcony, and it rained and my entire apartment was flooded because the f*ing leaves clogged the balcony drain. Now I have to pay the damages in the furnitures. Not to mention, during summer months there are cicadas in there that are loud as f*ck and sound like aluminium chainsaw or something. Not to mention again, that I think I'm allergic to its pollen. This f*ing tree is really annoying. And I'm a foreigner in an Asian country where people just don't confront each other. Picture of the culprit taken from my balcony. How can I kill it secretly and quickly, before they could revive the damn thing again? It's inside their gate so I can't just walk up to it. Anything I can do from up here? I really, REALLY want to kill this damn tree. Sorry for all the swearing. I've had enough of this shit tree.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Crazy Asian lady gets caught killing neighbour’s tree 😂
    Oh thats something to see

1|0
    1|0
  • You can hire a hitman

1|0
    0|0
  • hahaha i understand why you swear, dont worry :D it must be nice to have a chat with you tho lol, i felt so
    maybe you can talk to this neighbour about how this tree gives harm to your balcony, and furniture? im sure they will understand

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes