Describe your first boyfriend / girlfriend?

My first boyfriend was half colombian and half Swedish he was a popular guy lol my friend's were jealous his favorite subject was math he used to get good grades haha he was tall had hazel eyes and dark brown hair and a very attractive face.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• She was Turkish/German and the Typical Instagram "Model". I fell for her but she was a golddigger so yeah, shitty times lol

Shortly after we broke up she married and had a child with a dude, she then broke up and took loads of money from him... guess I dodged a Bullet :D

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Lol is that her? She was half german and half turk?

• Show All
    • 3d

yeah I know dw, So far all the Turkish girls I´ve talked to turned out amazing and good looking :D
      She was an exception, just a shitty human being Id say.

• 2d

@Kurdishturk Thanks for MHO

• Very strange details to list about having good grades and that your friends were jealous😄

A drawing of mine :) Sweet, smart, funny and very kind. Adored her.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

She was muslim?

• 2d

Yeah though personally I would say she just believed in a god and afterlife. She wasn't following many of the Muslim rules. I'd say she was a Muslim because her family was. If she did not have Muslim family she wouldn't be Muslim I'm very sure.

Most Helpful Girls

• He was a Welsh boy and a Welsh speaker who lived half an hour away from me. He loved fish and had two tanks. He wasn't the most attractive guy I've been with but we got along and stayed together for two years. He was nerdy and very sexual which may be why he cheated on me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He was the in my year in school and all the girls fancied him as he was fit and had a bad boy image! He was always flirting with everyone. He dumped me for being too clingy but I found out he was going with another girl

1|0
    0|0
  • He wasn't a boyfriend but it was close. He was very very hot, educated (oil engenieer), from a rich family, had a very nice car and very charming

1|0
    0|0
  • Japanese, tall, dark brown eyes, Red hair, cute face

1|0
    0|0
  • She is uhh ummm
    *Loginfailed has left the chat*

0|1
    0|0
  • My 1st girlfriend was a romanian hungarian girl, she was special, she did everything to me and she was the girl that i always dreamed to marry...

Sadly, i was only 17 and she was 19, i couldn't travel to see her and we were jusy online but our relationship lasted 3 years and a half, each day we use to talk to each other... in the ene i messed up a lot because i knew that my dream to marry was never going to happen and it takes years if i wanted to make it real... it was one of the most beautiful years in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazillian, all brown everything, sweetest smile I've ever seen.

0|0
    0|0
  • From USA, a little overweight, sympathetic and dark haired.

0|0
    0|0
  • nigga was just trash 🤮

1|0
    0|0
  • A controlling monster

0|0
    0|0
  • was about 11 she was my first love

0|0
    0|0
  • Small evil