Describe your first boyfriend / girlfriend?

My first boyfriend was half colombian and half Swedish he was a popular guy lol my friend's were jealous his favorite subject was math he used to get good grades haha he was tall had hazel eyes and dark brown hair and a very attractive face.

96

Most Helpful Guys

• She was Turkish/German and the Typical Instagram "Model". I fell for her but she was a golddigger so yeah, shitty times lol

Shortly after we broke up she married and had a child with a dude, she then broke up and took loads of money from him... guess I dodged a Bullet :D

• 3d

Lol is that her? She was half german and half turk?

• 3d

yeah I know dw, So far all the Turkish girls I´ve talked to turned out amazing and good looking :D
      She was an exception, just a shitty human being Id say.

• 2d

@Kurdishturk Thanks for MHO

• Very strange details to list about having good grades and that your friends were jealous😄

A drawing of mine :) Sweet, smart, funny and very kind. Adored her.

• 2d

She was muslim?

• 2d

Yeah though personally I would say she just believed in a god and afterlife. She wasn't following many of the Muslim rules. I'd say she was a Muslim because her family was. If she did not have Muslim family she wouldn't be Muslim I'm very sure.

Most Helpful Girls

• He was a Welsh boy and a Welsh speaker who lived half an hour away from me. He loved fish and had two tanks. He wasn't the most attractive guy I've been with but we got along and stayed together for two years. He was nerdy and very sexual which may be why he cheated on me.