What happened to your ex who cheated on you?

My ex cheated on me and acted two faced. I was always nice to him and sweet to him. He teased me for being a virgin and called me conceited.

I was always nice to him, encouraged him, and wanted to the best for him. I'd always listen to him and try to tell him he doesn't need to drink, smoke, and do drugs. I'd tell him let's focus on our money, happiness, credit score, etc.

He called me a gold digger and cheated on me with another girl and everyone of his fake ass friends/family condoned it. His dad told him to go with the other girl because she seemed more Christian and pretty.

Turns out, the girl was a complete asshole, treats him like shit, etc. He still chases after her and now they're having relationship problems. She's the conceited one and is always talking about someone else's fucking boyfriend.

The funny thing is I warned him. Everyone else thought she was sweet. But I got gold digger/passive aggressive/fake vibes off of her... oh, fucking, well.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My previous ex that cheated on me is not in my life anymore. Absolutely no contacts so no idea whats happening now. Cuz i simply dont care about her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating on her now with me... Yeah he's a dick and I guess so am I. Though i did tell her he would

0|0
    0|0
  • She is living in the house I worked and paid for with the guy she last cheated on me with but I try to think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea what she is up to

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes