Why men treat unattractive womens like subhuman?

They don't even want to talk with you sit near you and make fun of you is it our mistake that we are unattractive?

211

211
  • Women do the same thing, completely ignore our existence like we're scum.

• Because women can do the same and eventually people get sick of trying for assholes to make their life shit.

• Girls pretend we don't exist until we interrupt them in there little daily life.

• Guys at your age have no idea what they are doing and what impact it will have on other person so stop considering yourself unattractive or feel low you will definitely get a good boyfriend

• because unattractive women has no gain to a normal man
    just like no one would be with unattractive men
    pretty much sums up theory of sexual selection

• I doubt you're actually ugly, if you're socially awkward then that's probably why and it's the same with me.

I'll talk to you if you want, just message anytime.

• Attractive women do the same to unattractive men, it's just shitty human behavior.

• 6d

At least womens don't mind being friend with unattractive mens.

• 6d

Used in what kind of way?

• 6d

For emotional support, money, and a myriad of other things. These relationships are almost entirely one-sided.

• Some are like this others aren't but some of them view women as objects or feel they have a Right to them others don't

• Unattractive men get treated the same way. It’s just biological programming.

• I treat all women the same...

• its the culture

• Just following your example on how women treat men who are shorter and aren't rich...

• I personally treat everyone the same. But women do this also to guys. Even ignore us like we don't even exist (but in a "disgust" way, and they don't even know you). At least you get sub-human! lol ;)