Would you rather live in a tiny house or small apartment?

• Would you rather live in a tiny house or small apartment??Tiny house
  • Would you rather live in a tiny house or small apartment??Small apartment

719

719
  • Tiny house

• I want a small apartment.
    I already live in an apartment now but I’m trying to find one a little smaller. I don’t need space and I don’t like space. The only problem with that is the fact that I have three big dogs 😒 so my dream apt probably won’t happen for a while...

• I hear tiny houses are really cool! I think I would try that out since I have already been in many tiny apartments lol.

• Since I've been living in apartments my whole life then I'll take the small apartment. But my mom is having a new house built which is of course going to be willed to me, it should be finished in 1-2 years.

• Due to regulations, those tiny houses can only be placed in the same places as a mobile home can. And a mobile home is much larger and costs less, so I'd pick that. But, also due to regulations, mobile homes are only allowed in parks where you have to pay ridiculous lot rent that is more expensive that the house.
    Apartments cost less because of no lot rent, but a neighbor can end up burning down your home from negligence in their own home since it is all hooked together.

I think the way to go for cost effectiveness and having a good size place to live would be to buy an older fixer upper that is only a two bedroom house.

• 4d

by the way, I am referring to California housing regulations for what I was talking about.

• Tiny house for me, at the very least you can modify it externally and internally at your own leisure, no strata cost as well.

• I have lived in both. Which motivates me to get a bigger home.

• I rented an apartment when I first moved out on my own. I would rather live in a tiny house.

• That is a tiny house. Wonder how much that would cost.

• 4d

I want a little house like that with a huge underground basement that is secret , know only to me.

• 4d

Most tiny houses I've seen cost $80,000 to $120,000. More that a used normal house, but less than a third the size.

• Tiny house, at least you don't have someone on the other side of the wall

• If they were the same size, then the house.

• Tiny house I just have to live in apartment now

• A tiny house still has a yard

• apartment for now, tiny house for someday

• Tiny house

• I would be fine with either one, really.

• Tiny house

• A large apartment

• Small apartment

• Little house seems to too unprotected...

• I'll take the lil' house.

• The Tiny House

• apartment

• Tiny house

• I live in a tiny house now.
    I renovated it.
    I prefer it to an apartment because I live out in the country and it's wonderful to have freedom and fresh air.

• Small apartment but the house looks cute but I wouldn't feel safe.