When is your birthday?

I was born on 03-03-1990.

35

35
  • I advice you to not put publicly your birth date. It can help with identifying you in certain ways that have a very high success rate. This can lead to all sort of issues.

• 2d

Scaredy cat 🙀 nobody knows other details so no worries

• 2d

You are an expert in IT?

• 2d

I would say expert is reserved for retiring people. You could say I have enough knowledge in the domain to know that just using a few things about you, you can be identified with about 90% accuracy. People usually treat without care those things. If you care about your privacy, or being safe on the internet, your birth/current living location, your birthday and your name should stay hidden. The gender is most typically known and that already contributes to eliminating about 50% in the world. Might seem like a huge number to remain to be identified, but with extra information you're getting a very narrow result, the probably of recognising you increasing from 0.000 something to 90 with just your birthday and birth or current location.
      Even a picture you took can point directly to you. That's why most services strip the metadata from it. But it's always safer to do it yourself if you're unsure about the service.
      My advice is to be careful what you put on the internet. But this is just my advice. Take it or not, it's up to you.

• February 14th, 2001.

• 15 - 06 - 1993

• 23 may 1996

• 06-11-1997

• 14th feb 1990

• 21 Jan 1998

• 10th August 1998 🤟