What are the 1000 and 1 things people say, or do, that irritate the f*** out of you?

laurieluvsit
I have to give credit where credit is due... Ms GG (gothgirl) gave me this idea for a question today when I irritated her with some things I said on my blonde joke post. I really like her and I hope she will forgive me and help contribute to this post (I promise I will be nice)

Between all of us, let's come up with 1,001 things that people say, or do, that annoy, bother, irritate, shock, surprise, startle or confound us to our limits.

What are your hot buttons, that if someone says, or does them, steam starts coming out of your nostrils like a raging bull ready to charge the matador? ... lol (oh sorry Ms GG... I will never do it again :) )

Or, maybe it is just a little thing that bothers you to hear or see in print.

Ready, set... go! ...1,001 things that irritate me the most! ...

6
5