What is your favorite saying, text, or quote?

1224

Most Helpful Guys

• "What are we? Humans? or Animals? or Savages?" and "Maybe there is a beast maybe it's only us." From Lord Of The Flies.

• "To live in the past is to die in present."

"It just doesn't happens cause you have to make it happen."

1222
  • Rudyard Kipling Law of the Jungle

"NOW this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky, And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die. As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk, the law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack.

• Gandhi wisdom

• How can I talk with you about peace and understanding when you only know the language of the sword?

• “Do good recklessly”

“A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinions of sheep.”

“Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn’t help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.”

• "Ongin veit á morgni at siga, hvar hann á kvøldi gistir"

• Whatever that means

• No, it comes from there, but has gotten it's own sound and variety since then...

Especially since the Scandinavian languages have changed so much over the last 1000 years...

• It's pretty close to Icelandic and a bit more distand from Norwegian. We can understand them, but they, or most of them, can't understand us

• People die if they are killed

• Oh so many. Most of them can be considered dark
    Is it really worth the jail time

I stopped fighting my inner demons. . . We're on the same side now

I know I'm going to hell. . . I'm driving the bus

You can't tell me to go to hell. . . Satan still has a restraining order

Is your birth certificate just an apology letter from the condom factory?

Ok I'm done lol. I got so many more 😂😂😂

• “It doesn’t make sense to call ourselves ugly, because we don’t really see ourselves. We don’t watch ourself sleeping in a bed, curled up and silent with chest rising and falling with our own rhythm. We don’t see ourselves reading a book, eyes fluttering and glowing. You don’t see yourself looking at someone with love and care inside your heart. There’s no mirror in your way when you’re laughing and smiling and happiness is leaking out of you. You would know exactly how bright and beautiful you are if you saw yourself in the moments where you are truly yourself”

• "Nobody knows what the future holds, that's why it's potential is infinite"

• This

• Not really a quote, but I recommend reading the poem Invictus, it was really helpful when I first set out on my own.

• "Any man who can drive safely while kissing his girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." - Einstein

• This

• I like this one

• This

• It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong.

• "Bye, Felicia"

• I just like using plant and seed analogies in every day to day stuff lol. Example: People are like seeds when you plant the seed it will grow and be ripe. Some seeds though you plant them and they grow rotten or don't grow at all or they don't grow as fast. Referring to like how when you do a nice thing for someone some people will recognize that and appreciate what you do for them, others don't, and others do but it's like you have to keep being nice until finally they might do one nice thing back for you.

• the strong one doesn't win, the one that wins is strong.
    -franz beckenbauer

• Treat other the way u want to be treated
    And so much more

• The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge

• I can't type the whole thing but Marilyn Monroe her quotes are my favorite!

• Grow yourself such that when your feet hit the ground, the demons say, "Shit! He's awake!"

• When you are scared and alone remember, you are your own hero.

• "G-up, boi"

- Jesus of Nazereth

• "Age is just a Number, Not a Reminder."xx

• Revenge solves everything

• We think too much, feel too little.

• Some people just want to watch the world burn

• I love you

• "Quote does'nt exist. Just walk through with you brain in the right road"
    ~~ Bylo

• THROW ME AGAINST THAT DESK DADDY

• wadiyatalkinabeet?

• “Baby hellooo make em wiggle like jellooo i like em yellooow thick black and ghettooo” - Tyga, 2019. Lol jk