As you get older, is there something you're becoming afraid of?

1331

Most Helpful Guys

• Loneliness, fear of being emotionally alone, fear of being left behind, fear of nothing mattering.
    For me, at least, the older I get, the more I realize that no achievements in life are worth anything and no pleasure is derived from anything, if you can't share the experience with someone else. So, calling it a fear might not be completely accurate, but the fear of not being able to become happy due to a lack of people to share things with, seems very real to me.

• Im afriad of being a perpetual failure, I'm not afraid of death, or being poor or anything like that, but I dont want my life to have been wasted.

Most Helpful Girls