She doesn't look like she's homeless, more like she had a crazy night of partying.
- Dump her on your couch, you'll deal with it in the morning.
- Not your problem. You don't want to get caught up in drama. Ignore her.
- Other (Please comment below and let us know!)
Most Helpful Girl
Well in legal view it’s risky to be involved or do anything, yet my conscience would be under fire to leave her in cold.
I’d try talking and asking if she would like to come inside for a coffee, tea and food ( even that can be risky ); ask her or if it’s a him also, if I could get a taxi for them home?
The laws of the land really dictate your extension of hospitality.
In the situation you provide about their overall appearance and demeanor , but what if they were homeless and shabby or dirty?
Though it’s sad even I cannot be unbiased there. I wouldn’t do anything unless I stood there thinking deeply and focused at them, or their condition.
Most Helpful Guy
1. Carry out first aid and arrange for a witness;
2. If she does not regain conciousness, call an ambulance. If she regains conciousness ask her for a point of contact/next of kin.
3. Contact her next of kin amd ask them to come and get her.
2. If next of kin is not contactable, Call the Police to come and collect her.
- Show AllShow Less