Do you like driving at night?

Do you like driving at night?
After getting out of the locale I just wanted to drive around all the lakes up to the city of Sondrio.
Now we have stopped on a promenade in a nearby town (Bellano) and we are both really enjoying it - I'm relaxing a lot and she finds it romantic.
What about you? Do you like taking scenic drives at night?

2112

Most Helpful Guys

• If I’m in a metropolitan area with street and city lights then it’s nice. If you are in the middle of no where then the reflectors on the road get hypnotic after a while. When I’m really tired I start hallucinating so tail lights and head lights turn into series of floating numbers equations. So that's not too good...

• I enjoy driving at night unless it is raining, and then I absolutely hate driving at all.

Most Helpful Girls

• No, it's scary. My dad always complains how he can't see the highway signs at night, and we'd get lost for hours in other states - so now I'm scared myself, i like driving by the daytime 😂

• It's beautiful to see the city lit up. But I'm often very tired and for that reason I dont take random drives at night.