Do you like driving at night?

Do you like driving at night?
After getting out of the locale I just wanted to drive around all the lakes up to the city of Sondrio.
Now we have stopped on a promenade in a nearby town (Bellano) and we are both really enjoying it - I'm relaxing a lot and she finds it romantic.
What about you? Do you like taking scenic drives at night?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If I’m in a metropolitan area with street and city lights then it’s nice. If you are in the middle of no where then the reflectors on the road get hypnotic after a while. When I’m really tired I start hallucinating so tail lights and head lights turn into series of floating numbers equations. So that's not too good...

1|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy driving at night unless it is raining, and then I absolutely hate driving at all.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No, it's scary. My dad always complains how he can't see the highway signs at night, and we'd get lost for hours in other states - so now I'm scared myself, i like driving by the daytime 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • It's beautiful to see the city lit up. But I'm often very tired and for that reason I dont take random drives at night.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah I love driving, and I love the night city lights or the clear sky at province... I love to night drivings

0|2
    0|0
  • I prefer to travel at night. There is less traffic on the highways. Guess I would rather take my chances with hitting a deer then deal with all the idiots.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hate it. All the roads here are tight and winding and I can barely see where I'm going. I certainly wouldn't be brave enough to do it sober.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't Care for Night Driving but I Do when I have TO. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, and legally not allowed to due to my severe night blindness

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, about 3 or 4 a. m. because there's hardly any assholes on the road talking on their fucking phones instead of DRIVING!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I like the lights of the city and how peaceful it is when the rush hour has past and everyone are settled in their beds and enjoying their me time

0|1
    1|0
  • If i am not the one driving then yes lol. I like to keep staring at the stars and at the lakes or the sea next to me. It's so relaxing and clears my mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont usually. The lights in the road can affect my eyes sometimes. But I like when he drives us at night.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't enjoy it at all. I don't think my night vision is particularly good, compared to other people's.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love going out at night for a drive but I often find that's when all the boy racers are out and try and get you to race!

0|1
    0|0
  • Here it's still busy past midnight. And it's nice to see a lot of highrises and buildings light up.

1|1
    0|0
  • Driving at night in the rain or snow is a definite nope

1|1
    0|0
  • As a trucker I strongly prefer to drive at night. Less traffic. Easy parking in the morning.

0|1
    0|0
  • Night driving through a city or urban area is fun, not so much in more rural areas. Sometimes it gets scary when you're driving near a drunk driver.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I was force to get my driving license so no. I do not like to drive at all...

0|1
    0|0
  • Just did it the past two nights. I like to do it in a city.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, I do. It makes me feel like I'm part of the night

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't drive unfortunately🙄 but I like going places at night tho bc there's less people

0|1
    0|0
  • If it means less traffic I don't mind night driving.

0|1
    0|0
  • I live for that. Helps clear my head.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do!

1|1
    0|0
  • I don’t even like driving in the morning 😂

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes.