If You Had To Choose 1 Of Your 5 Senses To Live With, Which One Would You Choose?

I'd probably choose vision.If You Had To Choose 1 Of Your 5 Senses To Live With, Which One Would You Choose?
  • Vision👀
  • Taste👅
  • Hearing👂🏾
    Vote C
  • Smell👃🏾
    Vote D
  • Touch🤚🏾
    Vote E

510

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them are important but I'd be really sad for not hearing anime and stuff. But if I can see I can read. as for taste if I didn't have it I'd probably not really eat. But touch I'd not be able to feel my families embrace or how the shower or blanket feels.

But I'd pick vision

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably smell. I’m not very good at it now… All of the others are really important.

• whoops thought it was live without. :D Guess I need some coffee to open my eyes a little more.

• I can't imagine not having all of them. I can't even answer this question.