If You Had To Choose 1 Of Your 5 Senses To Live With, Which One Would You Choose?

I'd probably choose vision.If You Had To Choose 1 Of Your 5 Senses To Live With, Which One Would You Choose?
  • Vision👀
    Vote A
  • Taste👅
    Vote B
  • Hearing👂🏾
    Vote C
  • Smell👃🏾
    Vote D
  • Touch🤚🏾
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them are important but I'd be really sad for not hearing anime and stuff. But if I can see I can read. as for taste if I didn't have it I'd probably not really eat. But touch I'd not be able to feel my families embrace or how the shower or blanket feels.

But I'd pick vision

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably smell. I’m not very good at it now… All of the others are really important.

1|0
    0|0
    • whoops thought it was live without. :D Guess I need some coffee to open my eyes a little more.

• I can't imagine not having all of them. I can't even answer this question.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd say touch is the most basic. Without it there wouldn't be pain to signal you when you're hurting yourself, pretty much everything everyday like typing an answer on GAG would be a nightmare without any kind of feedback on whether or not you're hitting the keys, you'd have no control over things either slipping from your grasp or crushing/breaking them, ...

1|0
    0|0
  • Vision... I need to be able to see the world, my family, my friends, my future husband and my future kids. Also, I am very clumsy and stumble a lot even with 20/20 vision.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve done a 21 day fast, and I have fasting ingrained in my day to day lifestyle. We have an unhealthy obsession with food, that it’s being marketed like sex.

0|0
    1|0
  • Hearing, I would rather die than not being able to listen to music

1|0
    0|0
  • Vision. I already have poor vision but I’d like to keep it lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vision. Hearing would've been number 2. With those 2 you could be ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vision

1|0
    0|0
  • Vision

1|0
    0|0
  • vision

1|0
    0|0
  • vision