What's your favourite thing about the opposite gender?

If you're male, what's your favourite thing about females? If you're female, what's your favourite thing about males?

What's your fav thing about the opposite gender?
What's your fav thing about the opposite gender?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well I’m slowly learning about women. Not from the usual suspects, aka, men who are angry at women and hate them.

I’m learning about them in good ways.

One thing I’ve learned is women are good at certain things. For example maybe I have a delicate task I need done, like tying a small knot or something. I love to ask a female to help and she loves to help and I love how we have this nice moment of appreciation of eachother.

Second is women give hints. They encourage you when you’re getting things right, in a sort of dating or flirting sense. It’s always subtle but I’ve learned to recognize it. I dont even know if they do it on purpose, but subconsciously women know what women want without consciously knowing. They will encourage behaviors from you which overall will help and discourage the others. I’ve learned to look out for these things.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one in a hundred that actually understands guys.

Who doesn't blindly see us as constantly superior and actually sees the fact we can have problems too.

The ones who are willing to work with guys despite bad experiences they may have had in the past. They know not all guys are out to get them.

The ones who can feel comfortable in a group of male friends and not get offended at every single comment we make.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Unlike girls, boys are to the point and are easygoing, there is no drama (I cannot stand drama)
    They’re funny and takes things lightly (things that should be taken lightly), they enjoy simple things and aren’t so worried about what others think and about fixing their appearance or whatever.
    I just love their easygoing-ness, in a boyfriend or just friend
    I especially admire boys that are creative and thoughtful, a bit mysterious and quiet, and smart of course

1|0
    0|0
    • And I like when they are protective and understanding
      And able to listen to me rant about useless things even if they don’t care about them
      Because boy can I rant once I get to know someone well, cause I don’t talk for the first few months much due to social anxiety

• totally agree

• I find that guys are easier to talk to. Probably why I find myself having a lot more guy friends rather than girls.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Their physical strength, their bravery to face life and their insecurities. Their appreciation for women’s beauty.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the fact that in a world where it seems like all guys care about is looks and the sexual aspect of woman that there are some the you can really look at and think, "wow. I wish all guys were like that."

0|0
    0|1
  • I like it when guys are protective of us and willing to beat the shit out of a guy who doesn't leave us alone, even if it's not necessary. 😅

Physically, I like the fact that they are taller than us, on average. It feels good to be the little spoon or simply be hugged by someone tall. 😅

0|0
    0|1
  • The thing that attracts me to someone is their intelligence and ambition.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality, ambition, to thrive while a great influencer and motivator with a strong heart and soul.

1|0
    0|0
  • My favourite thing is... the kinds of hugs some guys give. If you mean physically I guess their hands and how it's bigger than mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite thing about girls is that they're girls. I like their femininity. (Drama not included)

0|0
    0|0
  • Masculinity.
    When a dude knows he's confident... It gets to me

2|0
    0|0
  • Women of any age can be "lovely", and loveliness is a uniquely feminine trait.

Loveliness is where it's at.

1|0
    0|1
  • The female body in it's entirety, so much to enjoy.

1|0
    1|0
  • I see most of females are warm and supportive.

But I haven't got a friend who is a girl in my life.

2|0
    0|1
    • Well you’re only 15, I’m sure you’ll get some soon. It’s nice that you recognize that girls are warm and supportive

• A man with broad shoulders and chest and man hands
    I love the masculinity

0|0
    0|1
  • i see them as equals on an intellectual level so what attracts me to them more than men is the obvious... tits and pussy

0|0
    1|0
  • My favorite thing about females is their appearance.

0|0
    1|0
  • that there beautiful and i love staring and watching them people watching my fav thing to do i love it not talking just eye contact

0|0
    0|0
  • Other than (. Y.) & {}... the fact that there is so much choice in women's clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Men's Behaviour: When they are sweet.
    Men's Body: Exposed Forearms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man: when they loose their sense of control when they get horny. Woman: when they logically screwed others life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls with long hair long legs big boobs and big muscles

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a favorite thing so I'll just say tig ol bitties

0|0
    0|0
  • they are strong and intelligent.

1|1
    0|0
  • Their smile and hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being responsible

1|0
    0|1
  • Di*ks

1|3
    0|0
    • *gasp!* Whore! Slut! Two bit hussie! Homewrecker!

Just my type 😍

• Show All
    • 🤣🤣🤣

• 4d

your highness, own me hohohooooo

• Personality.

2|0
    0|1
  • Almost everything.

2|0
    0|1
  • Firstly eyes and then character.

0|0
    0|0
  • penis

0|1
    0|0
  • Eyes

2|0
    0|1
  • Everything, females are way better than guys.

0|0
    1|1
  • How sweet and elegant some can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dat ass

0|0
    1|0
  • Emotional support

0|0
    1|1
  • ... you REALLY want a straght guy to answer thi?

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe that they are very beautiful and attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shemales

0|0
    0|0
  • The boobs and pussy and panties and bra

0|0
    1|0
  • Lesbians...

0|0
    0|0
  • The vagina and breast

0|0
    1|0
  • There tits and ass

0|0
    1|0
  • pussy!!!

0|0
    1|0
  • Everything! When I pick one thing companionship

0|0
    0|0
  • there figures always grab my attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their petite frame, femninity (when they do show it, which is becoming rarer). Care for those around them

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyre brave, nice to be friends with (guys are less drama), their voice sometimes are just sexy, mostly tall, beards!!!, and they have big hands i love to hold them, and they have bigger body size so its always nice to hug them. Probably thats why i like to hug my guy friends🥴

0|1
    0|0
  • How complex males are I guess personally I have never met a stereotypical male which I find quite intriguing... but I guess that's just my humble opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • The male body. I think my husband’s body is so beautiful, I would love to take pictures of it naked. Not like sexy pictures, but like athletic pictures, art, tasty, classic. Haha, no lie.

And how they are softies, protective, fun, trying hard to make you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being cute

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 things boobs and well-developed legs in yoga pants. That's all I care for.

0|0
    2|0
  • dat ass

0|0
    1|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes