What's your favourite thing about the opposite gender?

If you're male, what's your favourite thing about females? If you're female, what's your favourite thing about males?

What's your fav thing about the opposite gender?

2037

Most Helpful Guys

• Well I’m slowly learning about women. Not from the usual suspects, aka, men who are angry at women and hate them.

I’m learning about them in good ways.

One thing I’ve learned is women are good at certain things. For example maybe I have a delicate task I need done, like tying a small knot or something. I love to ask a female to help and she loves to help and I love how we have this nice moment of appreciation of eachother.

Second is women give hints. They encourage you when you’re getting things right, in a sort of dating or flirting sense. It’s always subtle but I’ve learned to recognize it. I dont even know if they do it on purpose, but subconsciously women know what women want without consciously knowing. They will encourage behaviors from you which overall will help and discourage the others. I’ve learned to look out for these things.

• The one in a hundred that actually understands guys.

Who doesn't blindly see us as constantly superior and actually sees the fact we can have problems too.

The ones who are willing to work with guys despite bad experiences they may have had in the past. They know not all guys are out to get them.

The ones who can feel comfortable in a group of male friends and not get offended at every single comment we make.

Most Helpful Girls

• Unlike girls, boys are to the point and are easygoing, there is no drama (I cannot stand drama)
    They’re funny and takes things lightly (things that should be taken lightly), they enjoy simple things and aren’t so worried about what others think and about fixing their appearance or whatever.
    I just love their easygoing-ness, in a boyfriend or just friend
    I especially admire boys that are creative and thoughtful, a bit mysterious and quiet, and smart of course

• And I like when they are protective and understanding
      And able to listen to me rant about useless things even if they don’t care about them
      Because boy can I rant once I get to know someone well, cause I don’t talk for the first few months much due to social anxiety

• totally agree

• I find that guys are easier to talk to. Probably why I find myself having a lot more guy friends rather than girls.