What’s your most embarrassing moment?

Mine was playing tag with my crush and younger relatives and he was chasing me and I hit a pole that was in front of me and got knocked out for a few seconds. 😅😂What’s your most embarrassing moment?What’s your most embarrassing moment?

811

Most Helpful Guys

• Tengooo :)
    What’s your most embarrassing moment?
    Hahaha layed out from being a klutz in front of the crush that is embarrassing, but also could gain you sympathy from your crush as they run to your aid 😂.

I had similar for as embarrassing myself in front of me crush. Principals office junior year, was in trouble for a prank. Crush was in there, I was feeling badass, she eve says "nice prank" *high five*... Upon walking out with swag I pushed the door instead of pulled it and looked like this as I dropped all my folders and papers😔🙃...

What’s your most embarrassing moment?

• As an adult, falling down onto the pavement, getting my knees skinned, but quickly getting up again and pretending that nothing happened and walking away really fast.

Most Helpful Girls

• So I went on this date with a guy who I met online and he said let's go skating! So I thought cool! So I dress up in some warm clothes (I hate being cold), throw on thermal underwear, turtleneck under a hoodie, my parka, hat, scarf, gloves and some waterproof pants. All toasty.

But when I get to where we are meeting, he walks me to a *roller skating rink*!!! You can imagine how red my cheeks were the whole date lol...

• Lol. Been there, done that. Welcome to humanity sis ;)

• Share your experience!!! 😆

• Oh god😂😂🙈 I hope the pain isn’t still there.. 😅

• The pain isn’t. But I’m not sure my sporadic ditziness isn’t a result of my pride that day. Oh well, such is life!