What’s your most embarrassing moment?

Mine was playing tag with my crush and younger relatives and he was chasing me and I hit a pole that was in front of me and got knocked out for a few seconds. 😅😂What’s your most embarrassing moment?What’s your most embarrassing moment?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Tengooo :)
    Hahaha layed out from being a klutz in front of the crush that is embarrassing, but also could gain you sympathy from your crush as they run to your aid 😂.

I had similar for as embarrassing myself in front of me crush. Principals office junior year, was in trouble for a prank. Crush was in there, I was feeling badass, she eve says "nice prank" *high five*... Upon walking out with swag I pushed the door instead of pulled it and looked like this as I dropped all my folders and papers😔🙃...

1|0
    0|0
  • As an adult, falling down onto the pavement, getting my knees skinned, but quickly getting up again and pretending that nothing happened and walking away really fast.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• So I went on this date with a guy who I met online and he said let's go skating! So I thought cool! So I dress up in some warm clothes (I hate being cold), throw on thermal underwear, turtleneck under a hoodie, my parka, hat, scarf, gloves and some waterproof pants. All toasty.

But when I get to where we are meeting, he walks me to a *roller skating rink*!!! You can imagine how red my cheeks were the whole date lol...

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol. Been there, done that. Welcome to humanity sis ;)

1|1
    0|0
    • Share your experience!!! 😆

• Show All
    • Oh god😂😂🙈 I hope the pain isn’t still there.. 😅

• The pain isn’t. But I’m not sure my sporadic ditziness isn’t a result of my pride that day. Oh well, such is life!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Doing a drunk dare to run around the block wearing just lingerie (green panties, garter belt, stockings, camisole and combat boots) well I got stop by the cops half way through the stunt. That was a expensive dare. Nice big fine. The cops the cops lights then the nosey neighbors. Then my friends that came looking for me.

Yeah, I was close to going to jail that night.

3|0
    0|0
  • I guess I have two right off and since no one has seen me here , I can tell them.

1) MY FIRST PUBLIC BONER , I was a Freshman in High School Gym class and this girl sat in front of me. Well she didn't wear much in Gym Class , she was the type that planned to major in pole dancing in college and get a minor in lap dancing. So , she comes in with nit much on and I had lift off. The guys wanted know what was going on. I said I think I need to go to bathroom, well I sort of needed to , to quit seeing her. I mean it was out there , if it was a basketball game and I was under the goal , I still would have gotten a back court violation. I got suggestions , like think about something else, I tried to. Word spread about it to the other girls , because some of them would come up and talk to me , looking at my crotch, I wanted to them words don't get a reaction , it is seeing that gets a reaction. I am like that girl will end up a Nun.. Anyway , I must have impressed the girls with it.

2) MY FIRST WET DREAM: Well I woke up one morning and I was wet , I mean flooded. I could have put a fire out. Anyway, I didn't understand what had happened , no male told me about that stuff, anyway , I thought it had rained and the roof had leaked. Then when you go pee , it burns. Maybe that's the tingly thing the female posted about the other day on here? Anyway , the next day at school you see the classmate that was in your dream and you don't know whether to bring her Roses or just shake her hand for such a wonderful time the night before. I felt guilty about it at first , and I must have gone threw 50 pairs of underwear that year, But the worse and most embarrassing thing is when your mother questions you about it. "what is this stain on your underwear?" Like you are a sex pervert or something. Like I can help it. I am like surely my two older brothers had them? Aren't you used to it by now? As I got older , I just figured all guys had them like me , that it was part of the puberty thing. I never really had zits very badly , maybe it was because I was unloading in my drawers every night. I sure had some good times in my dreams back then.

Now watch all the guys in here , say I never had one of those.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dang dude, you had quite the life! 😂😛

• Show All
    • 😂😂😂😂👌🏼

• On having the Boner
      The second big surprise I had was that the other guys didn't have a boner like me. I am like , what are you guys the San Francisco Choir? I mean she was showing cheek and had a flemsy top on.

• Jokingly said I was blind when I couldn't see something directly in front of my face to a coworker who was, in fact, ACTUALLY blind.

Luckily for me, she just laughed and said "nope, that's me".

1|2
    0|0
  • Probably when I wore a jean size too big and my pants fell down in front of the entire 7th grade class when doing a group presentation🤦‍♀️😭

1|1
    0|0
  • I was in weights class in high school and I went to do this heavy squat and my shorts and underwear ripped really loud and my ass was hanging out 🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • Ouch lol. Most embarrassing moment can't really think of one 🤔

1|1
    0|0
  • At this age I dont think anything embarrasses me anymore. Younger every little thing bothered me

1|0
    0|0
  • while i was walking with my SO a few years ago, quite a few, a girl came from the front wearing a really short skirt and boob tube top without bra. how do i know, the nipples gave it away LOL. as we were walking i turned my neck to stare as she walked by and i walked into a pole.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am with my friend.
    I try to stay calm.
    But his actions make others think that im also a monkey friend.😂

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl asked me that why don't I talk to girls at all. I don't know what to say that moment 😂😂 just smiled at her.

1|0
    0|0
  • l would say its been on GAG aslife is a GAG at times lol

1|0
    0|0
  • too many... god just too many

1|1
    0|0
  • Walking straight into an fuse box...

1|0
    0|0
  • Peeing myself ibfront of my neighbours