On a scale of 1 to 10, how fulfilled are you about your life and goals?

1416

Most Helpful Girls

• my life is a 8/10, I could read more self help books and be a better mom and wife... a better person in general but I only strive to read around 12 self help books a year.

I am married, to a nice and hard working man. He is faithful and provides for us financially. We live in a nice house, have no money problems and have no health issues.

As for goals, I don't know. I only want to be financially secure. I do not have a job but so far my husband makes enough that it funds both our IRAs so there's that. It also pays for all the bills and we have money left over to play with as well.

I do wish I had a career and helped to make money... for what? I do not know per se as we are doing well financially right now.

• Hmm...6?
    Don't get me wrong, my life is good and I've accomplished quite a bit so far! From graduating college, getting a job I enjoy, and losing a bunch of weight and getting in shape.

But... I'm sure there's SO more I could do to be fulfilled and do with my life, so why settle there? I have more goals in life I'd love to do

• Yes true always strive for more goals. That is good you accomplished so much already.

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe 2 or 3. Okay, I DID get into a band and had SOME fame and made a few records, I helped write 5 books, I've met a number of famous people, I had a couple short-lived "girlfriends" and I nearly got married once but, none of them were the real thing and I never got to have kids, I never got the kind of jobs I've wanted all my life, only shit jobs that I didn't really want and none of which lasted very long, I never made all that much money and I never got the KIND of fame I was hoping to get.

• I have some goals I want to achieve in life. I admit they're not easy but definitely very achievable. I just feel i can't get anywhere close to achieving at the moment. As all involve having a family/relationship and I still can't manage to get a date.

I know im young and should be more patient. I'm not expecting to meet 'the one' straight away but id at least like to have some interest in me and have a date