On a scale of 1 to 10, how fulfilled are you about your life and goals?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how fulfilled are you about your life and goals?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• my life is a 8/10, I could read more self help books and be a better mom and wife... a better person in general but I only strive to read around 12 self help books a year.

I am married, to a nice and hard working man. He is faithful and provides for us financially. We live in a nice house, have no money problems and have no health issues.

As for goals, I don't know. I only want to be financially secure. I do not have a job but so far my husband makes enough that it funds both our IRAs so there's that. It also pays for all the bills and we have money left over to play with as well.

I do wish I had a career and helped to make money... for what? I do not know per se as we are doing well financially right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm...6?
    Don't get me wrong, my life is good and I've accomplished quite a bit so far! From graduating college, getting a job I enjoy, and losing a bunch of weight and getting in shape.

But... I'm sure there's SO more I could do to be fulfilled and do with my life, so why settle there? I have more goals in life I'd love to do

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes true always strive for more goals. That is good you accomplished so much already.

Most Helpful Guys

• Maybe 2 or 3. Okay, I DID get into a band and had SOME fame and made a few records, I helped write 5 books, I've met a number of famous people, I had a couple short-lived "girlfriends" and I nearly got married once but, none of them were the real thing and I never got to have kids, I never got the kind of jobs I've wanted all my life, only shit jobs that I didn't really want and none of which lasted very long, I never made all that much money and I never got the KIND of fame I was hoping to get.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some goals I want to achieve in life. I admit they're not easy but definitely very achievable. I just feel i can't get anywhere close to achieving at the moment. As all involve having a family/relationship and I still can't manage to get a date.

I know im young and should be more patient. I'm not expecting to meet 'the one' straight away but id at least like to have some interest in me and have a date

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly it's like a 3/4. Although I am thankful to have a roof over my head, food, health and a family that loves me, I haven't accomplished any of my life goals. I'm trying to accomplish one of them right now (to enter college) so let's see what happens. If I accomplish it, it will definitely go up to a 7.

0|1
    0|0
  • 7/10. I feel like I could be doing much more to achieve my goals, but I'm relatively happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • 7/10
    the missing 1/10 i bought a house that finish building in a year
    the other missing 2/10 is significant other

0|1
    0|0
  • About a 5, what I would expect at the halfway point in my life. Still looking to check off lots more goals in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once I readjusted the scale I'd say I'm a seven or an eight

0|0
    0|0
  • 0/10, I just want it to end already

0|1
    1|0
  • 3/10.

0|1
    0|0
  • 8. Almost there

0|1
    0|0
  • Barely a 1/10 right now

0|1
    0|0
  • 6/10 working on some still getting there

0|1
    0|0
  • I would said an 8. After traveling then a 10.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like a 2/10.

0|1
    0|0
  • Scale is from 0.

0|1
    0|0
  • One.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeeeww... 7? Or 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm a baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2/10

0|1
    0|0
  • 6, I still have a lot of unfinished business

0|0
    0|0
  • im undefeated undisputed but im never content!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • street stress free as a Lye within soap, a fib

0|0
    0|0
  • 5/10.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10. I still have to finish my training

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a 2 or 3. I am far behind my peers. It's embarrassing. I'm lost.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably 1 tbh. There's a lot of things I've wanted and I don't really think I've gotten any of them. At least I'm not on the street I suppose.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 out of 10
    I almost feel like giving up, but I won't.
    "If at first you don't succeed try and try again"
    Also at my age I've barely lived life

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes