Do you wish your voice was different? If so, in what way?

I wish my voice was a bit deeper and a little less raspy. I would still want a wide range. But more emphasis on the lows. I'd want a nice sounding baritone or bass voice.
Photo by "Jason Rosewell" on Unsplash
  • Yes, I wish it was different.
  • No, I like it how it is!

2726

Most Helpful Girls

• Whenever I hear myself on a regular basis I'm fine with how I sound. But as soon as I record my voice... and hear it back I'm like: dayum that sounds like shit... like a little girl talking in a high pitched voice. If I had to put a face on my voice: 15 y/o plastered with make-up.

God I hate it when I hear it... and I wonder: how come noone ever told me, 'shut up you're voice is fucking annoying'

But then as life goes on I continue to talk and thankfully only hear my voice through my own ears... not through the recording device.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yeah I hate hearing myself on recording! All my flaws start bouncing out ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ

• 4d

Thanks for MHO

• 3d

Oh... You-... You're welcome... ๐Ÿ˜…

• Yes, I hate my voice. I wish it was a little more lower, they used to call me Ariana Grande in middle school..

Most Helpful Guys

• It is really different I have a space between my vocal cords girls seem to like it but I also have people questioning it a lot too

• 4d

What does it sound similar to?

• 4d

Maybe a little bit not completely I hated that movie lol

• 4d

๐Ÿ˜ฑ Without "Rorschach" or "Dr. Manhattan" I probably wouldn't have liked it as much.