When’s the last time you saw something that you thought looked beautiful?

I saw this, this morning.

Photo taken by yours truly w/ an iPhone XWhen’s the last time you saw something that you thought looked beautiful?

2227

Most Helpful Girls

• That’s nice. If you have read or seen any of my post questions. I usually post sceneries from my phone. But to answer your question, the last time I saw something beautiful was painting I did a couple of days ago. It has been more than a decade I’ve painted.

I’m still learning the difference between water color, oil, and acrylic.

I just finger paint 🎨 this one here while I was sad and frustrated. I had a lot on my mind and went at it. I did like how it came out. How colors can make something beautiful while feeling pain inside.

Most Helpful Guys

• My chevy 454 ci engine borded 50 over and stoked out 3.75 inches. It has a 3 carburetor intake running 3 210cfm Stromberg Carbs. It has a dual point disturber with a machiacal tach. from a 1970 Corvette.

I can't wait to install this beast in front of a SM420 transmission and NP205 tranfer case. The differentials are Dana 77's gear to 5.12

This truck should climb the Empire state building in New York when I'm done.

• nice shot... why are you in the middle of no where lol
    I think I would say high up on top of a mountain that I hiked... amazing

• Training with the marines

• ya figured...
      respect!

I was thinking about the military at 20, close bud went in... I never did
      but Canadian military does mostly peace missions...